Awesome site

Kiley

CAG Veteran
This site rocks!! Having access to info on cheap gaming is a must for all college students who live on a budget!! :D

I figured this was going to be about that snoop-dog rewording site.. we seem to get a thread for that every few weeks.

And welcome to the site Kiley.

Whats funny is that I've seen this exact thread before. Same topic line and exactly the same wording in the post section. Its like a computer program is posting this instead of a human person.

[quote name='Kiley']This site rocks!! Having access to info on cheap gaming is a must for all college students who live on a budget!! :D[/quote]

Yeah good luck with your "budget" after a few deals/clearance sales, just remember I warned you.

[quote name='Kaijufan']This site does rock. Its one of the best sites on the Internet.[/quote]

one of the best? no, IT IS THE BEST!! just messing with you, this site is the greatest. i couldn't afford games ever and since i have been a member on this site, i have made 4 trades and bought like 8-9 games since i started my job about 7 weeks ago. welcome to the site, but like msdmoney said, good luck with that budget. i know i am always broke because of those deals you can't resist.

[quote name='Xevious']Whats funny is that I've seen this exact thread before. Same topic line and exactly the same wording in the post section. Its like a computer program is posting this instead of a human person.[/quote]

You're underestimating the amount of brokeass college students there are. Remember, the kids going into college this year were born right at the time the NES came out.. lifelong gamers.

[quote name='msdmoney'][quote name='Kiley']This site rocks!! Having access to info on cheap gaming is a must for all college students who live on a budget!! :D[/quote]

Yeah good luck with your "budget" after a few deals/clearance sales, just remember I warned you.[/quote]

Very true. CAG is an addiction that can be very bad. I guess I have found the meaning to my name, now.

If you've ever thought you spent a lot of money on games before, it will just get worse from here on out. Sure, you're going to get games for a lot cheaper than you would before, but you're also going to be buying a helluva lot more games that you wouldn't have before.

That, my friend, is our downfall. There's just so many good deals popping up, that we end up spending way more than we should on these games. Hell, I know I do.

[quote name='Scorch']You're underestimating the amount of brokeass college students there are.[/quote]

I'm not sure that's possible. :)

bread's done
Back