The Classic OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Super Paper Mario today but to tired from garden work to play it. Shoveling dirt for 4 hours. Not so much fun.

Yes I posted it twice.

180px-Stork_icon26.jpg

"What kind of OTT did you say this was?"

[quote name='Strell']You know who kicks ass? Freezepop kicks ass.[/quote]

This is true!

Also, Strell, do you still have that stick? You know, the one we discussed...?

I am still interested. Sorry for the delay in telling you if I want to purchase it.

[quote name='Strell']You know who kicks ass? Freezepop kicks ass.[/QUOTE]

you better believe it

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6raX0AySl0M[/MEDIA]

[quote name='jmcc']
180px-Stork_icon26.jpg

"What kind of OTT did you say this was?"[/QUOTE]

pic_groucho.jpg

Why, the kind that might pay a dime for a nickel show!

SInce the other OTT will be locked soon (probably).

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']ya. compared to this guy that Subby knows, furry ain't anything. i'll let him share the story but the short version is that the guy basically let some random scumbag drug the first guy's girlfriend and rape her.[/QUOTE] Well I don't think she was even drugged, but I don't know the details.

But pretty much this guy and one of his friends were drunk at his place (where he lived with his gf). She woke up to find the other guy raping her. She took mr. rapist to court, and he (the boyfriend) helped pay for the other guy's fees and sat on his side of the court. Didn't see anything wrong with it, apparently.

Seriously fucked up.

there's a bunch of freezepop stuff on youtube.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb-ivEvmnIU&mode=related&search=[/MEDIA]

I saw some dude try to play Less Talk More Rokk at BB, and he was terrible. It looked like fun, so I tried it out.

Immensly exhilarating (in terms of gaming experiences) to play that one well.

I got back up to make sure we finished off the last OTT.

And the fact that I got home so late from work and kept doing stuff that I forgot to eat. All day.

It reminds me of the time my buddy and I were playing the Sims (read as: coming up with various ways to torutre and kill them), so we did the old "lock the guy up in a room on one square and have a radio on at all times and facing the wall so he can't turn it off" trick. After a day or two of game time, we let him out. He started walking to the bed room to sleep, but then decided he was hungry, so he turned toward the kitchen. He'd get halfway and turn back around to go to bed. He kept going back and forth like that in the hall until he finally laid down and died. We laughed so terribly hard that night.

fuck YOU ELECTRO-KARMA!!!!

I'm grabbing a fruit cereal bar and going back to bed...

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']I don't think I've ever listened to Freezepop.

Is that bad? :whistle2:s[/quote]
Well, now you have cancer.

So the question is, do you consider cancer bad?

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']I don't think I've ever listened to Freezepop.

Is that bad? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

here's some more for you then guitar hero style.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8olhnwxw2u8&mode=related&search=[/MEDIA]

[quote name='prmononoke']Well, now you have cancer.

So the question is, do you consider cancer bad?[/QUOTE]
If you've got tiny gonads, you can always upgrade to the XXL-Neuticles. That's gotta be worth something.

[quote name='prmononoke']Beat you to it...[/QUOTE]

I don't know we both posted at 11:58.

I just went ahead and ordered the Wii lan adapter from Nintendo Parts store. Some fucks have them on ebay but want $13 for shipping pfft.

[quote name='Graystone']I don't know we both posted at 11:58.

I just went ahead and ordered the Wii lan adapter from Nintendo Parts store. Some fucks have them on ebay but want $13 for shipping pfft.[/quote]

There was a whole post between ours. I think I win.

Besides, I incorporated both of Sub's tasks into my joke. That's mad skill right there.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Problems?[/QUOTE]Me having to turn shit in by midnight and on weekends problems.
Drives me nuts.

Even if you don't like sports watching Robert Horry just hockey checking Steve Nash into the scorers table is totally unacceptable. Spurs just fell apart in the final 2 minutes in the game.

[quote name='Strell']You know who kicks ass? Freezepop kicks ass.[/quote]

I saw them at a show with like 25 people tops. It was rad.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Me having to turn shit in by midnight and on weekends problems.
Drives me nuts.[/QUOTE]
Ah, shitty deadlines...bitter memories of my calc and physics classes there.

I know the feeling, and I definitely know the mindset that leads to pushing the work off until that deadline despite knowing better. Good luck. :)

[quote name='mr ryles']Even if you don't like sports watching Robert Horry just hockey checking Steve Nash into the scorers table is totally unacceptable. Spurs just fell apart in the final 2 minutes in the game.[/QUOTE]
When did this happen?

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']

When did this happen?[/QUOTE]

just now, flip it to TNT to catch the post game show I'm sure they will show it

[quote name='mr ryles']It's a very delicate process.[/QUOTE]

Aye! Ya don't be wantin' tah put out the eye on the ole' one-eye!

Yarr!

[quote name='prmononoke']There was a whole post between ours. I think I win.

Besides, I incorporated both of Sub's tasks into my joke. That's mad skill right there.[/QUOTE]

well...

[quote name='mr ryles']just now, flip it to TNT to catch the post game show I'm sure they will show it[/QUOTE]
Damn...between the knee to the groin and this, Nash is having a hell of a series. Poor guy.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Damn...between the knee to the groin and this, Nash is having a hell of a series. Poor guy.[/QUOTE]

don't forget the busted nose.

My best friends dad died like I mentioned before. I know my parents will die. But I never thought of it happening or being a reality. Or I guess I should say I didn't really think of my parents dying until I'm 40 or older. But My friend is 21, I'm 22. His dad is dead, mine are getting older, and older.

Its really scary. I'm not the type of person to hang on things but I can't shake this for some reason.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']No comments on my fucked up rapist story?

It really makes me quite sick. :cry:

I just found out about this tonight, by the way.[/QUOTE]

Well what can you do? Nothing to say really, its fucked up.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']SInce the other OTT will be locked soon (probably).

Well I don't think she was even drugged, but I don't know the details.

But pretty much this guy and one of his friends were drunk at his place (where he lived with his gf). She woke up to find the other guy raping her. She took mr. rapist to court, and he (the boyfriend) helped pay for the other guy's fees and sat on his side of the court. Didn't see anything wrong with it, apparently.

Seriously fucked up.[/QUOTE]

BFF's.

[quote name='Graystone']Well what can you do? Nothing to say really, its fucked up.[/QUOTE] Yeah I guess so.

Still ... fucking hell.

I really hope the girl is okay. I'm sure it'll take time, but I hope so.

Rape is pretty much the only thing worse than abusing dogs, in my mind. :evil:

And add to that the absolute fucking betrayal ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back