Advance Wars Dual Strike NDS $19.82 @ Walmart YMMV

phear3d

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
I was there today and found Advance Wars Dual Strike for $19.82. Not so great of a deal compare to when they cleared them at target awhile back for $4.98. ymmv as your local walmart might not even carry them anymore. nothing else to report, still lookin for katamari for psp for $5 :(

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']It's a decent deal. It seems to be Ebaying for almost double that amount at times for some odd reason.[/quote]

yeah its oop now thats why. though you can still buy em used at EB for less than $30 sometimes. good luck to anyone who finds it.

regardless of how quality of a deal you can find on this game, it is surely a game worth checking out. Anyone who likes strategy games, or enjoyed the GBA version, this is more complex and more challenging. One of my favorite DS games.

I doubt its YMMV, since there was a universal price drop to $20 on this game almost 12 months ago.

I feel sorry for anyone than couldn't find it for cheap, since I've seen it at Kmart & Circuit Citys in the past for $9...lots of them.

The reason its YMMV is that its rare... a lot of replay value, so those that have it generally hold it.

$18 used at GS/EB, $19.99 New GS/EB

$30-40 on ebay (used/new)

$35-60 on amazon (Used/new)

I remember getting AWDS last year at CC for $9. I played the hell out of it last summer, but I also bought 4 or 5 other games during that sale I hardly ever touched, so it wasn't too much of a deal in the grand scheme of things.

Urgh... I still can't find a copy of this game, no matter where I look, and I am fundamentally opposed to paying $40 for an old, possibly used, game.

bread's done
Back