*on Hold*

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1et r1ce

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
*** REWARDS ARE ALL ON HOLD...NO ONE SEEMS INTERESTED***

As most of you guys know, there's a site called YourNintendoWii4Free that gives you a free Wii if you complete just one offer and refer 5 people to do the same. I need four more referrals for this site. Here is my referral link..

http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=3853169

I wish I used paypal or something to reward anyone that signed up under me. There's an offer for stamps.com which is free so you loose nothing.

Thanks if you sign under me!

REMEMBER You must complete either (1) ONE level A offer or (2) 50 POINTS worth of level B offers.

PROGRESS

Wii - 1/6

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nikelecious91']thanks for the site..most offer require a cc though[/quote]

the bulk of the offers on there do not require a CC.

Wait, what is the "complete level b offer" thing? Do you have to use a credit card for that? PM me with details, I am down if you don't have to use a CC. Let me know, thanks.

[quote name='HighlightShow']Wait, what is the "complete level b offer" thing? Do you have to use a credit card for that? PM me with details, I am down if you don't have to use a CC. Let me know, thanks.[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure "Complete Level B Offer" is for the points towards Wii, I think its 550 total points for the Wii instead of going the referral route.

[quote name='Foladar']Pretty sure "Complete Level B Offer" is for the points towards Wii, I think its 550 total points for the Wii instead of going the referral route.[/quote]

yup. I might of done the points route if i didnt do some offers on yourfree360game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back