Not open for further replies.

Graystone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Well this looks interesting

0f_1_b.JPG

784258528lgh0.th.jpg

Yea shake it, work it. I don't think he's live at all... Wait why is he a he! Why am I up there? I want women! Damn you Tijuana

send me a message on aim if you want these pics now!

Im warning you though, if you're looking for super masturbatory nudes, these are nOTT it.

[quote name='Demolition Man']You bastard. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I'd change it per you request but you kinda quoted me. I'll stick my mug up their to so your not alone.

Dallow, has Daft Punk actually been known to do that? If so, I may go ahead and not pay nearly 50 bucks (over 50 after service charge) to see them.

2 and 1/4 pages left in my English essay. fuck.
It should be easier once I'm done writing about Beloved and I start writing about Huck Finn.

[quote name='Graystone']Where are my hot gf pictures I was promised?

I was the high bidder.[/quote]
if ya really want 'em, pm me with your aim sn.

Im playing GH... so Im responding during songs, so hold your horses.

[quote name='tiredfornow']if ya really want 'em, pm me with your aim sn.

Im playing GH... so Im responding during songs, so hold your horses.[/QUOTE]

Sorry just curious.

[quote name='tiredfornow']if ya really want 'em, pm me with your aim sn.

Im playing GH... so Im responding during songs, so hold your horses.[/quote]

Just imageshack them and PM the url to those interested. It seems a lot easier that way that having to reply to every AIM request.

EDIT: I'm going to bed for reals this time. Laters...

[quote name='prmononoke']Dallow, has Daft Punk actually been known to do that? If so, I may go ahead and not pay nearly 50 bucks (over 50 after service charge) to see them.[/quote]

Yeah man, it was a big stink they got into last year.
They do so few live appearances anyway, and thus get paid tons of money for one.

Ended up they didn't even attend half the shows last year. No one can tell since they wear those suits.
I'll dig up the news articles.

[quote name='Pookymeister']He must be playing Free Bird[/QUOTE]
Either that or the pics are pretty good.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpz67hBIJwg[/media]
Awesome.

I'm trying to BS an essay on a subject I somewhat understand, but don't care enough about to spend the time to research it fully. Luckily, it doesn't need to be very long, so it works in my favor.

Shrike is the only mod still on? How does that happen?

Home Movies is awesome in every possible sense of it possibly being awesome.

So is it mustard awesome? Hell yes. Pine bark awesome? You bet your ass.

[quote name='Strell']Home Movies is awesome in every possible sense of it possibly being awesome.

So is it mustard awesome? Hell yes. Pine bark awesome? You bet your ass.[/QUOTE] QFT

Night, OTT.

Just ordered "Complete Matrix Trilogy
(HD-DVD)"

From circuit city.com. Do i own a HD-DVD player? No.....but its mismarked at $20 so the CAG in me must buy.

Anyone know anything about custom OSes/firmware for ipods?
I'm thinking of picking up an 80 gb, but I would hate to have to use itunes.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Just ordered "Complete Matrix Trilogy
(HD-DVD)"

From circuit city.com. Do i own a HD-DVD player? No.....but its mismarked at $20 so the CAG in me must buy.[/QUOTE]

I mentioned it in the HD DVD deals thread. I saw it over at slickdeals.

Tired I'm working on your PM. I'm on another pc with my diggie cams usb cable, and I won't install aim on this rig.

[quote name='Graystone']I mentioned it in the HD DVD deals thread. I saw it over at slickdeals.

Tired I'm working on your PM. I'm on another pc with my diggie cams usb cable, and I won't install aim on this rig.[/quote]
aw man no worries, you didn't have to do it RIGHT now, lol. but thx a lot, I was just curious as to WTF it looks like.

[quote name='tiredfornow']aw man no worries, you didn't have to do it RIGHT now, lol. but thx a lot, I was just curious as to WTF it looks like.[/QUOTE]

PM'd I have nothing better to do at night time anyway.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']So did anyone end up seeing those hot n00dz?[/QUOTE]

aye

ok just got the 15 meg email.....now before i open it - im assuming shes 18+ or would pass for one by looks in a court of law? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back