Make $20-30+ Month of Amazon Gift Cards/Cash Easy ~ Gift Hulk Code Drops

Redeema

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
Red's Site of the Month:

Treasure Trooper

You guys know how these sites work, this one has been around for 8 years now and I'm late to the party, but I'm going to try and get my share. So far I'm only at a buck, but I've got a lot of treasure that I can turn into items that will make more money. It's a pretty cool site and they've got a search and win thing going, too, so that will help you earn while you wait for offers to credit or just want to try and gain something to make more money. Either way, check it out, watch some videos, search the site and you'll get a bunch of treasure just for starting out. Dig it!

Earned so far: $6.25

Points2Shop
Points2ShopYou know how these sites work, do some "surveys" cash out for points. Buy anything on Amazon.com. This site is easy and they guide you through the surveys and offers, so that it's hard to make mistakes and you'll get lots of offers approved because they tell you exactly what you need to do. I've made nearly $100 off of this site and I'm not even trying hard. I've got to try harder to make that much more from them because the site is great.

Plus, for those of you interested they've got prizes like 1600 Points card for Xbox, LIVE subscriptions, and a couple others. If it goes well for them it looks like they'll add more. Here's my 1600 point card:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've received over $3000 in "free" gifts which you can see down below. So, you'll find that a lot of the stuff you see here is 100% legit and easily completed by anyone. If you want further information about any site you can either visit it or even check out my blog which updates my progress and all sorts of other sites that I'm working on at the moment, but not actively pursuing here. The blog can be found here: Retail Is For Suckers So, check out the sites I'm working on and start making your own progress towards your own free stuff.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Video Games and Accessories

Sign up, do some surveys, refer some friends and watch the points pile up for both of these sites. Points2Shop, Rewards1 and Prize Rebel are all good sites and set up the same way. You can even custom order games from Amazon. You can do both of these sites 100% free and no credit card is needed. You only need to be 13 to join, so sign up now.

Prize Rebel

banner6.gif
[/URL]
Prizes Received:
**Amazon $15 gift certificate
**1 Month Xbox LIVE code
**Wii Classic Controller
**Resident Evil 5 (Xbox 360)
**$60 Amazon gift certificate
**Wii Sports Resort
**$36 Amazon gift card

Current Points (03.15.14): 608

Rewards1

Prizes:
* PS3 BluRay Remote
* $45 Amazon gift certificate
* $66 Amazon gift certificate
* 2000 Wii Points
* Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box

Current points as of 03.15.17 - 130

InstaGC

12.png

Similar to Prize Rebel, Rewards1 and Points2Shop except they will cash you out at a $1 minimum. So, you can grab your gift cards every single day if you like. Just check it out and you'll see it's a very cool site. Watch videos, complete offers, etc. The usual. They also pay in gaming cards so Wii points, Microsoft points, PlayStation Network, Steam, Riot points, and many more. See them all here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
points2shopbanner.gif

http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=RetailIsForSuckers

Current points/cash: $18
Cashed out: Over $250
Received:
Zune Screen Protector
Wii Nunchuk
$10 Amazon gift certificate
1600 Microsoft Points Code (Emailed)
$14.00 Amazon gift card
$60.00 Amazon gift card
Lifetime earned: $300+

Basically what seems like a very streamlined version of Prize Rebel and Gaming Lagoon wrapped up into one. They tell you exactly what steps you need to do to complete an offer, they tell you how many times an offer has been credited and they give you the ability to comment on every offer.

They give you 15% of your referrals points and they will buy anything you want from Amazon and give you free shipping. On top of that there is an opportunity to make some cash and there is no minimum point value, so you can buy something at anytime you want. Lastly, if you verify your phone number they will give you 250 points. 1 point = 1 cent, so they'll give you $2.50 to spend on Amazon right away. Check out a more detailed write up on my free stuff blog.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------Search & Win Cash and/or Prizes ----------------------------------------------------------

Gift Hulk
Nearly identical to SwagBucks, except you get points if you search once an hour, there is now a cap on coins earned by referrals. Great if you can manage friends because they've got lots of ways to earn. Check them out, they're pretty new to the game, but they've copied SwagBucks so nicely they're already working with a great foundation. Definitely a good site for the solo artist. You can do a lot by yourself, try to earn permanent keys to gain more shots at winning the daily treasure box rewards. The Treasure Box gets you even more chances to win coins, discounts, etc. Occasionally they have instant win gift cards. You can also complete offers, do surveys, watch videos, etc to get even more coins. My favorite site currently.

Earned so far: $100.00 and counting

Swag Bucks:

Just install the plug-in to your toolbar and use it whenever you need to search for something and you're set. You could very easily win once or twice a day. At 45 Swag Bucks you can cash out for a $5 amazon gift card. That should be a couple weeks or faster if you tell your friends because if they win you win the same thing (up to 100 Swag Bucks per person). Plus, you can follow them on Facebook or Twitter and get free Swag codes worth more money. Easy as hell to make money from these guys. I make $15 a month in Amazon gift cards all by myself. No need to rely on friends, though, if you can get them it'll make the gift cards come in even faster.

Prizes Earned:
$5 Amazon gift certificate over 80 (received)

iRazoo
This is practically the last search and win with instant gift cards that I know of, so that's a nice bonus. This is also similar to SwagBucks and Gift Hulk. Unlike SB, there's no cap on referral earnings, so that's a nice bonus. Definitely worth checking out because of those two reasons. Plus, you can just alternate between the sites and try to earn as much as you can, it works for me. Lots of videos to watch to earn points, they release codes for free points at least once a week.

Earned $30 (only because I don't use it enough)

Surveys for Cash

Survey Savvy
I've been a member for years, they are legit surveys ranging from $1.00 and up depending on your demographics. Surveys can be a few minutes to an hour or more, usually the longer they are the more they will pay. If you don't qualify they enter you into the monthly drawing for a prize. The three best things about Survey Savvy are these:

*Registered with the BBB, so they are 100% legit.
*They have referrals, so if you get a friend to sign up using your link you get a small cut, and if they get a friend you get a cut of that person, too. It could add up nicely.
*Getting into the focus groups/panels is awesome. They set you up on a forum board, you participate a little and get paid for answering a few questions a week. I did one of these and made $5-10 in Amazon gift cards a week. Good money.

If you've ever done the surveys from SwagBucks these are the same type, they're not the kind of 'surveys' we used to see on Prize Rebel or Gaming Lagoon, these are legitimately market research based and will net you as much as you're willing to put into them time wise. Definitely worth a look if you think you could spare the time, some of these surveys pay quite handsomely if you fit in their target demographic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Of course if you want to help me earn prizes, I can probably give nicer stuff (further explanations for each site on RIFS)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've changed it up, if you complete any offer in one of those links above (not the gaming lagoon thing or netwinner) and go green I will send you a game from the above list. Come on, you can start your way towards getting something for free as well as get a free game, what more do you want?

I added a couple more games. Someone wants a free game and a chance to get a PS3 for dirt cheap, right? What are you waiting for? Sign up for something, go green, let me know and I'll send you a game of your choice. It's a no lose situation for you.

So, people do multiple offers to get free games, but won't do one to get a free game and start their way towards a free system? Ooookay.

Any takers? I've got 360 games that you can get for just doing one offer. Even Wii games. You can get a game for free.

Still looking. I've got one referral getting a free game, that could've been you, still can. Jump in spend anywhere from nothing to $10 and you can get one of these games sent to you.

No one wants those Moola accounts? No one wants a free game? No one wants to be my referral and get a 48 hour live card?

Dear Sir or Madam viewing this thread,

State law requires you to sign up for one of my referral programs. Thank you for complying,

The Governor of whatever state you live in

Wow, I guess no one wants the 48 hour trials or games. Maybe I'll try another route. I've got like 7 or 8 of them, I guess I'll see if they stack on to the 14 months I've got left.

48 hour Live codes expired. All I have to offer you is a World of Warcraft free trial or 200 marketplace points. Get now or don't whatever.

Hey look! I got extra referrals! Boo, sign up for something. Get yourself some cash. Or don't and watch as I get more stuff. TraInn has already placed my order for my PlayStation 3.

Just bumping my thread. I need at least 8 more referrals for my 360 Elite. Get in before I pull my games offer. Would like an iPod, too, but with my Zune coming from the MS search Club I won't be needing one too bad. Get in while you can though.

Thanks for deleting that post from that spammer, secret moderator.

Bump.

They've lowered the requirements for a PS3 to 11 referrals. Now if the 360 Elite drops in price maybe I can get one for like 8 referrals?

Bump because I backed out of my free PS3 at exactly the right time, now I've gotten them to order me an 80GB model and I'll have a free game out of the box. Booya!

[quote name='Redeema']Bump because I backed out of my free PS3 at exactly the right time, now I've gotten them to order me an 80GB model and I'll have a free game out of the box. Booya![/QUOTE]
You're welcome again. Don't forget to send that free Motostorm game my way. I soooo want that ;)

Btw, there's a rumour going around that the 80gb version might also have new sixaxis controller that has the rumble feature.... wow!

Im interested in signing up under you...what other DS and 360 games do you have to offer that aren't on the list? Im really tempted by Test Drive...

edit: done, My email is [email protected] . Ill probably go green soon, just need to find a good offer

I've been pushing that same rumor about the PS3 coming with the Six Axis Dual Shock. It would completely make sense, but I don't see why they wouldn't have announced that already? I mean we're only a couple weeks away from August now, so how much more time do they need to announce this?

Shnizzle66, I'll have to get back to you. I'm at E3 right now and I need to update my list and see what else I've got at the moment. I fly back tomorrow, but I'll still be busy until Monday and then I'll be updating my site, writing and all sorts of other stuff, so it'll have to wait until then. Thanks.

Let me know when you update the list, red.

BTW what other offers besides Blockbuster, eAuction, Stamps, and GE are cheap/work with visa gift cards?

I think using gift cards may now get you banned, so you may want to use your regular debit card if you have one, otherwise you run the risk of getting banned and losing any referrals you may have gotten in the process.

No DS games to add, the last game I got was Death Jr and the Science Fair of Doom. Other than that I may add Spider-Man 3 (360) and possibly MLB 2K7 (360). Actually I have a lot of new games, but I need to review them and I'm not sure if they're worth giving out for something like this when I can get closer to full retail by selling and getting two referrals for cash. In other words, if I sell something like Tenchu Z for the 360 I'd get closer to $50, which would probably get me 2 referrals straight cash. Unless, someone wants to do two referrals for me. In which case I could send you a game and maybe some extra swag I've got laying around.

GC will get you banned now? Wow, Ill have to look into that.

Ive already signed up under a referral/conga for every other site, so I guess not. Test Drive it is. Now I need to figure which offer to do...

bread's done
Back