* - - - - 1 votes

Make $20-30+ Month of Amazon Gift Cards/Cash Easy ~ Gift Hulk Code Drops

#2101 Redeema   Refuses to pay full price CAGiversary!   5840 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:34 AM

If you have Gift Hulk Fountain of Youth codes use them up now or give them out. I'll try to post what I got when I get home from work, so stay tuned.

Now playing: Gears of War: Judgment, Fire Emblem

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2102 Redeema   Refuses to pay full price CAGiversary!   5840 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:53 PM

These are all Gift Hulk codes from the past month, not sure if they're still useful or not, but here you go if you're looking:
fqwhko1s7

upifkfd3e

s4z3y32tb

ubmh3n43k

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2103 Redeema   Refuses to pay full price CAGiversary!   5840 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:47 PM

Whoa, new CAG forums and new Gift Hulk? Get 100 coins instantly if you use the link to the left. Thanks if you do.

Sucks that they reset everything because I had a few referrals that would have put me at a higher user level, but nothing I can do about that, but keep chipping away at the new levels. Anyway, check it out if you haven't already. It's free and easy money.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2104 Redeema   Refuses to pay full price CAGiversary!   5840 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:06 AM

Not sure I like the replacement for the treasure box, partly because I was at 70 keys and partly because it seems pretty hard to win, even though there's a one in 4 chance every time. I do, however, like the video thing it takes a while, but I made a hundred or so easy coins while I did the dishes and stuff yesterday. Not bad, I guess. We'll see how other members like the new changes or if Gift Hulk decides to change back to the Box if they hear enough complaints.

Anyway, check out Gift Hulk if you want a shot at free money.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2105 Redeema   Refuses to pay full price CAGiversary!   5840 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:46 PM

Oooh, just found that  if you go to the EZ Offers page on Gift Hulk, you can get coins or chips for the bonus games just by clicking on the offer. I only checked the first two pages and almost all the offers on the first page gave me something, so if you want more chances to win and some free and easy coins, try that. Now, if only I could get the card game to give me the coins it's supposed to. I've picked the right card a few times and gotten nothing...*sigh*

Edit: Nevermind, there are three different games, which you choose at the top of the board. I was playing the game with the highest payout and guessing either the rank or the suit, but not both, so I wasn't getting anything, rightly so. They said this game would be better, but I don't like it at all.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2106 Redeema   Refuses to pay full price CAGiversary!   5840 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:35 PM

Cashed out my $10 on Prize Rebel and threw it in the pile for my camera. 

Figured out how to play the card game on Gift Hulk and I can win about half of the time, but only guessing the suit, which pays 4 coins and that ain't much. I have been using the Gift Hulk TV feature a bunch, though, watching videos as I do chores around the house. Here's the breakdown and why it's actually very fruitful:

Every 10 videos (one TV Round) you will earn 10 Hulk Coins.

On Special Rounds you will earn more!

• TV Round 5 - 40 Hulk Coins
  • TV Round 10 - 50 Hulk Coins
  • TV Round 15 - 60 Hulk Coins
  • TV Round 20 - 90 Hulk Coins

You can complete total of 20 TV Rounds a day.

If my math is right and you actually completed all 20 rounds/day you'd have 400 coins, which is almost $5/day. Even do this once or twice a week and you could make an easy $10 or more per week. 

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2107 Redeema   Refuses to pay full price CAGiversary!   5840 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:29 PM

My Gift Hulk math was off in the post above. I'm still on the old system of 400 gets a gift card, everything has been multiplied by 10, so you need 4000, but either way, watch videos, tell friends, do the occasional offer and get a gift card once a week or so. I got my first referral and got 100 for the sign up and an extra 500 when they hit a certain level. Unfortunately, you don't get a percentage of the coins they earn anymore, so another reason to not like the upgrade, but I understand they couldn't run off that old model forever without something changing. I just liked the old way so much more. I hope this new version grows and makes it easier to make money as time goes on.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2108 Redeema   Refuses to pay full price CAGiversary!   5840 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:55 AM

I figured out that a good way to find out what Gift Hulk EZ Offers pay coins or chips is to just check page 1 of the EZ Offers and then after the message system and if you see a green circle with a white tear drop shape in it that's your cue to click and 'check in' for the bonus. Easy way to earn more coins.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2109 Redeema   Refuses to pay full price CAGiversary!   5840 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:19 AM

Anyone have any luck with the new Gift Hulk guess the card game? I've won a few times, but just coins, no boosts, no joker, etc. Is it just me? I'm not digging the site as much, but maybe when they finish rolling it all out there will be more and easier ways to earn coins. Still, I'm happier than I am with SwagBucks, which I still use, but not as often as I used to.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2110 Cage017   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2846 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:16 PM

I switch between the suite and rank and do ok with getting points (nothing else). With this and search, I get around 20 points a day. But since the prizes were multiplied by 10, this sucks.   I managed to get 500 points once with surveys and watching GiftHulkTV, but it takes waaaay too long. Right now until Saturday, searches are worth 10 points every hour.

The older version was definitely better.

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#2111 Redeema   Refuses to pay full price CAGiversary!   5840 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:53 PM

Well, Gift Hulk still has a couple things going for it. 1. The free points are easier to get, though, getting those becomes easier when you have referrals, though, you still get the same rewards without, but it'll take longer. 2 The larger prizes are the same price, so it's actually okay to save your coins in case you ever get a store discount which could get you a larger gift card for even less. Or, there are 'rebates' on prizes at higher levels, whatever that means. I hope it means discounts because then it'll really pay to get to higher levels. 

I'm currently at bronze, but with another 300 coins I'll level up and get more chips, which will help me get more coins, which helps raise my level. I may just save my coins until I hit gold which will give me back 2.5%. Better than nothing and I'm not really in a rush at this moment since I'm still so far away from getting my camera. 

In other news, I did a 15 minute $7 survey from SurveySavvy the other day, as I do more surveys they seem to be sending more and with bigger payouts. I might be making that up, but that's what it feels like. Easy money for those with a little bit of time to spare.

Also hit another $5 on Prize Rebel, which is hopping right now. Good times. 

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2112 Cage017   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2846 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:30 PM

It does sound like this is better if you have referrals. I do agree that having more chips (I also need another 300 to get to silver) does give more confidence to picking the right card.

Three hours at GiftHulkTV (an hour and a half if the comp. loads fast enough to approve every 30 seconds) to get 40 cents doesn't sound like it's worth it.  I do like how you can set a goal for a prize you want and a progress bar will show you how close you are to reaching it.

With GiftHulk's new rules, it would take me two months to get $5.

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#2113 Redeema   Refuses to pay full price CAGiversary!   5840 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:51 AM

You're right, they need to adjust those coins earned for watching videos and, well, everything else. I've got about 2000 earned this month so far and that's not even $5! But like I said the good part is that you don't need to count on referrals, so people like yourself can do it all by themselves. I hope enough people are vocal and they rethink the coins paid out or introduce new ways to earn some easy coins, like whatever that daily mystery reward thing is in the lower left corner.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2114 Redeema   Refuses to pay full price CAGiversary!   5840 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:36 AM

100 coins away from hitting the next level on Gift Hulk, should be an easy reach in the next day. Hope those extra chips every day make a difference in how easy it is for me to earn gift cards.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2115 Redeema   Refuses to pay full price CAGiversary!   5840 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:30 PM

Hit the next level on Gift Hulk and promptly won one out of ten times in the card guessing game.

In other news, InstaGC finally got their act together and let me log in again, I signed up a loooong time ago, but could never log in. Decided to try it today and it worked. I'm going to give it a go since I hear lots of good things. You guys tell me, though. Maybe it's worth it just for the cash back from shopping at Amazon. I do plan of getting an Xbox One, maybe I'll buy it from them, give them a little commission and get a little kickback myself.

9.gif

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2116 Redeema   Refuses to pay full price CAGiversary!   5840 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:05 PM

InstaGC has a 5 point Father's day code out check them out if you haven't already.

Also, hit up Rewards1 again, they underwent a facelift.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2117 Redeema   Refuses to pay full price CAGiversary!   5840 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:46 PM

I've got enough coins for $15 in Amazon gift cards from Gift Hulk, but I'm holding to reach the next level. Help the cause and join if you haven't already, please.

Also, follow me @rifs_blog on Twitter. Thanks!

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2118 Redeema   Refuses to pay full price CAGiversary!   5840 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:27 AM

Two more Gift Hulk referrals and I can hit gold level. If you want to join in, try it now. You'll get a bonus just for signing up.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2119 Redeema   Refuses to pay full price CAGiversary!   5840 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:20 AM

Pre-ordered my Xbox One this morning, I'm hoping to take care of my camera before November so I can knock off a bit of that $600 price tag. 

That's why I use Gift Hulk, SwagBucks, and iRazoo. Get yourself free money. 

Also, going to use SurveySavvy to supplement my income.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2120 Redeema   Refuses to pay full price CAGiversary!   5840 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:44 AM

Hit $10 on Prize Rebel again. Also, hit $10 on Points2Shop, it's been a while, but I'll take every $5 gift card I can. Going to cash that out a little later. 

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2121 Redeema   Refuses to pay full price CAGiversary!   5840 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:26 PM

Thanks to everyone who checks out this thread.Go out and make yourself some free money. I've got about $40 that I just need to cash out through the sites mentioned in the OP, but I couldn't do a lot of this without yall.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2122 Redeema   Refuses to pay full price CAGiversary!   5840 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:56 PM

Cashed out for a $10 Amazon gift card from Prize Rebel, it's my gift to me. 

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2123 Cage017   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2846 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:16 AM

At GiftHulk, I got the Joker today along with a 6% boost. I wonder if your winning odds are improved when you level up.

Redeema, have you looked at the huge prize selection at InstaGC yet? It's the only place I've seen where you can redeem points towards a Netflix subscription.

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#2124 Redeema   Refuses to pay full price CAGiversary!   5840 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:06 PM

Netflix subscription, huh? That's actually cool. I really want Amazon gift cards or gaming related stuff, so that's pretty much all I look at. I browsed the catalog a little, though. 

In other news, Gift Hulk is offering search rewards every 15 minutes now until the end of June. 16 coins/hour is better than the usual 4, though still below what you used to be able to win randomly on the old version considering the prizes are all 10x more expensive. This will get worked out, I assume, so for the time being I'm not requesting any prizes. Also, have yet to see anything other than plain old cards in the card game.

Edit:

Points2Shop is doing a bonus referral contest:

Refer 5 new qualified members for the 5 days between June 24-28th and you will earn *double* the regular referral amount for those 5 members! 

Sign up now if you want in, or log in again if you're already a member and start telling everyone you know.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2125 Redeema   Refuses to pay full price CAGiversary!   5840 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:37 PM

Went 9 for 20 on the Gift Hulk guess the card game (x5 coins each), but I feel like that should be 10 per win just because of how much you need to collect now. The free stuff even at 100-200 per day still would take about a month just to get $5 and they need to revise that. Although, want to get free codes? Troll the facebook page and copy and paste as fast as you can, you'll need both pages open at once.

On another note, 25% of the way to my first $5 on InstaGC they've got a lot of easy and free offers to get you going.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2126 Redeema   Refuses to pay full price CAGiversary!   5840 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:09 AM

Been doing a few surveys from eRewards and SurveySavvy. The eRewards aren't worth the prize, $50 worth of rewards to get a $25 Gamestop gc? I prefer SurveySavvy where I can get exactly what I earned when I qualify and if I don't at least they put me in a drawing to win some money. Plus, some of the surveys can really pay a lot of money. 

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2127 Redeema   Refuses to pay full price CAGiversary!   5840 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:34 AM

Won my first Gift Hulk boost, first Fountain of Youth code and first Joker! 100 coins and it only took me about 200 flips. Lucky night.

Also, cashed out for $5 from Bing Rewards. Been neglecting that site for too long.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2128 Cage017   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2846 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:40 PM

Bing Rewards is definitely worth it. I make sure to use it everyday along with Swagbucks.

BTW, I got a $5 giftcard from Rewards1  .... and it only took 7 months (and is still pending). That site is very broken and takes too long to load. It would tell me to input a captcha to get points yet there is no captcha or field to type it in. This happened way too much and proved to be more of a headache,

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#2129 Redeema   Refuses to pay full price CAGiversary!   5840 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:20 PM

Yeah, I don't know why I abandoned those two sites, I've probably lost out on a good $100 this year, easy. I built up to get to that Gold level before I claimed a gift card, which already showed up this morning. Luckily, there's a double points thing going on right now for the next few days, so I'm already more than half way to another gift card.

I'm about to cash out from Gift Hulk to see what Gold Level gets me with that 2.5% 'rebate'. Hope that means either I get points back later or it's that much cheaper. It's not much but it'll be better than spending the whole 5k coins.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2130 Redeema   Refuses to pay full price CAGiversary!   5840 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:37 PM

Found another joker today on Gift Hulk and don't forget it's a Mega SwagBucks Friday!

rifsbannerslim.jpg