Smashing Pumpkins "B-Sides and Rarities" 114 songs $10 on iTunes (HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!)

Anyone have a tracklist? I have a lot of SP as it is, and I'd really rather not load i-tunes on my pc unless it's going to be worth it for me.

if this is the same as the boxed set that came out about...8 years ago (maybe?) then it's a great bunch of tracks. friend of mine is a huge Pumpkins fan and bought the set back then, so if this is the same set and you're a fan $10 is well worth it.

[quote name='kromekoran']if this is the same as the boxed set that came out about...8 years ago (maybe?) then it's a great bunch of tracks. friend of mine is a huge Pumpkins fan and bought the set back then, so if this is the same set and you're a fan $10 is well worth it.[/QUOTE]

No, the aeroplane flys high box set was a collection of singles from Mellon Collie (with bonus tracks from overseas versions)

That had ... 25-30 tracks.

This one includes all of the tracks from that one, as well as .. a butt load of others from other singles, alternative takes, demos, songs that were included on soundtracks, etc...

Rhinoceros (Lull EP Version)
Blue
Slunk
Bye June (Demo)
Siva (Peel Sessions)
A Girl Named Sandoz (Peel Sessions)
Smiley (Peel Sessions)
I Am One
Plume
Starla
Bullet Train to Osaka
Terrapin
Disarm
Soothe (Demo)
Blew Away
Siamese Dream
Landslide
Dancing In the Moonlight
Today
Hello Kitty Kat
Obscured
Cherub Rock
Pissant
French Movie Theme
Purr Snickety
Not Worth Asking
Honeyspider II
Infinite Sadness (Instrumental)
1979 (Vocal Mix)
1979 (Instrumental Mix)
Bullet With Butterfly Wings
...Said Sadly
You're All I've Got Tonight
Clones (We're All)
A Night Like This
Destination Unknown
Dreaming
Ugly
The Boy
Cherry
Set the Ray to Jerry
Zero
God
Mouths of Babes
Tribute to Johnny
Marquis In Spades
Pennies
Pastichio Medley
Tonight, Tonight
Meladori Magpie
Rotten Apples
Medellia of the Gray Skies
Jupiter's Lament
Blank
Tonite Reprise
Thirty-Three
The Last Song
The Aeroplane Flies High (Turns Left, Looks Right)
Transformer
The Bells
My Blue Heaven
Speed Kills
Hope (Instrumental)
Blissed and Gone
Apathy's Last Kiss
Mayonaise (Acoustic)
Eye
Lucky 13
The Aeroplane Flies High
Because You Are
Slow Dawn
Believe
My Mistake
Here's to the Atom Bomb
Sparrow
Waiting
Saturnine
Rock On
Winterlong
Soot and Stars
Ava Adore
Czarina
Once In a While
Perfect
Summer
Perfect (Nellee Hooper Mix)
Perfect (Nellee Hooper Instrumental)
Perfect (Perfecto Mix)
Perfect (Perfecto Dub)
Perfect (Elektro Breakbeat Mix)
Daphne Descends (Kerry B. Mix)
Christmastime
Drown
Glynis
Sad Peter Pan
The End Is the Beginning Is the End
The Beginning Is the End Is the Beginning
The Ethers Tragic
The Guns of Love Disastrous
Sinfony
Quiet (Live In Atlanta, 1993)
Disarm (Live On English TV, 1993)
Cherub Rock (Acoustic) [Live On MTV Europe, 1993]
Today (Live In Chicago, 1993)
Bugg Superstar
I Am One (Live In Barcelona, 1993)
Pulseczar
Soma (Live In London, 1994)
Slunk (Live On Japanese TV, 1992)
Geek U.S.A. (Live On German TV, 1993)
Mayonaise (Acoustic) [Live Everywhere, 1988-1994]
Why Am I So Tired
Never Let Me Down Again

Sadly, I believe I had a vast majority of these tracks in higher bitrate versions, but I had to buy it anyway in preperation for the new album in July,

Sweet deal...probably a price mistake, they did the same thing with the Kiss Alive boxed set a few months back. Set should have been $34.99 and they were charging $1.99 for about a day until they apparently caught the mistake.

Anyway, I'm dl'ing this set now...$10 is well worth it for all the stuff I don't have by the Pumpkins.

B000002WA3.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I'm tempted. Good price, but I already have a good portion of this and I HATE apple's 128 kbps BS. Why the hell can't they at least use VBR?

i wonder if apple can revoke songs with their DRM after you've purchased them. this would only be if it was a price mistake.

Thanks a ton OP. I can't get enough smashing pumpkins. theres acctually songs on that list that I don't have. And with the new album coming this is a great primer for it.

Interesting, there's now a message stating that it's not available for US users.

Luckily I grabbed it the other night. Thanks OP!

Hmmm.... after looking at the tracklist I'm going to pass. I think I have 99% of these songs on CD already but this is a steal for anyone who doesn't.

I'm looking forward to the new SP album even though my expectations are very low.

That IS/was excellent. The price has gone back up now though. I believe I own 90%+ of those songs already though from cds I own, and downloads from back in the day.

bread's done
Back