Dragonball Z Season 2 Price Mistake at bestbuy.com only 7.99

I'm in for 2 (in store pick-up). If a fellow CAG would like to trade / buy one off of me shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out.

Holy...what is up with all these games/dvd mistakes as of late?

Cool with me :)

Can we try and diguise this deal from SD/FW now???

Hey OP, would you mind taking out "price mistake" and "7.99" in the title. Just get creative so us cags know to click, but the SD/FW hoarders will just overlook!

If not, thats cool too. We really need to make up a code or symbol that indicates "price mistake" .....bah, I am trying to hard here....

I wonder if it is possible so that only members can see this stuff ( like have to log in.) FW SD kills deals for people who dont catch hte deal minutes after posting.

[quote name='buurrnn']I wonder if it is possible so that only members can see this stuff ( like have to log in.) FW SD kills deals for people who dont catch hte deal minutes after posting.[/quote]

Its possible, but there are good reasons why we should leave it how it is....we just need to outsmart SD/FW and I know we are all totally capable of doing so because our members are actually smart.

In for 2, In store pickup, save the price sheet and stuff so that I can print it and take it with me in case they dont want to honor the price.

Thanks OP

jacksin did it again!

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=521212

Like sd members are DBZ fans...give me a break! Watch that thread go like 6 pages...all looking to hoard and resell. Does jacksin have a grudge against us...doesn't he get how he screws so many of us here...makes me sick. Thanks OP, but now the deal will get abused and chances are we wont get them.

THUMB SD DOWN, CAG, THUMB THEM DOWN!

"awesome for ebay! hope this works."
- slickdeals.net

GOOD JOB JACKSIN, TAKE THIS AWAY FROM TRUE FANS!

Sorry for all the rants, but man....angers me!

Sadly, for as much as I love Dragonball, and that's Dragonball, no Z, no GT, I don't even feel this is worth $8. If I owned it, I'd be compelled to watch it, and I'm not that much of a masochist... Good find for those who do want it though.

[quote name='kevzik']"awesome for ebay! hope this works."
- slickdeals.net

GOOD JOB JACKSIN, TAKE THIS AWAY FROM TRUE FANS!

Sorry for all the rants, but man....angers me![/quote]

Off topic but whom is this Jacksin that has been mention?

[quote name='LXL_Guy']Off topic but whom is this Jacksin that has been mention?[/QUOTE]
the user name of the person who has been posting deal from here to SD. He probably has a different name here.

I ordered one, too cheap to pass up on and not try. I've never watched Dragonball Z, but my friend has first season, so I should be able to check it out in order (or I can just give the second season to my friend) if this goes through. Thanks OP!

I don't even like DBZ bt I ordered one. Pice was too good and hey, maybe I'll like it. What's the normal price of this and season 1 anyway? Oh and what season does Trucks appear?

isn't there some way to block jacksin from viewing CAG? cuz that REALLY pisses me off....I ordered ONE for in-store pick up...ONE! that's it...you stupid SD'ers...

I ordered one through in-store pick-up. The site said it's in-stock and the order went through, but I'm waiting on the confirmation emails.

Guys, I know the deal won't be up for long because of the E-Bay horders, but if they didn't find it here, a different lurker on either here or DVDTalk would post it.

Besides, DBZ Season 2 has the "remastered" 16x9, the way a 4x3 show was meant to be seen. In for one, but halfway hoping to get a gift card out of it. Also in for MKR Season 2.

Thanks OP, Ordered one with ground and one for instore pickup just to hedge my bets. Plus I know someone who could use a copy.

[quote name='D_Icon']How do I do a store pick-up?

Do I need a credit card?[/QUOTE]

For instore pickup you just select that option during checkout, and yes you need a Credit Card unless you use a gift card.

[quote name='D_Icon']How do I do a store pick-up?

Do I need a credit card?[/QUOTE]

That you do. It's an option at checkout.

I don't have either one.

What if I find a lower price at another Best Buy store or on BestBuy.com?
If an item you purchased at Best Buy is advertised at a lower price at another Best Buy store in your local area or on BestBuy.com within 30 days of your original receipt purchase (14 days for select categories*), we will refund you 100% of the price difference. Simply bring in your original Best Buy receipt to the customer service counter while that lower price is still in effect. Clearance items, open-box items or Web-exclusive offers advertised on BestBuy.com are not eligible for price matching.

That means that I can price match the price right?

Errors on Our Site
Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Best Buy reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Best Buy will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with Best Buy's Return Policy.

So some of you guys might not get it?

Glad I just woke up and decided to check CAG (I'm sick =/ )

Guys, if you order this with in-store pickup, you're pretty much guaranteed to get it, once you submit, the next step is them just finding the DVD, they won't cancel your order or anything like that - I've done in store pickup on things at the wrong price before and they have never cancelled, ever.

I wouldn't get it shipped if you can avoid it, because Bestbuy.com is notorious for cancelling things like this.

But yea, $8.55 in the store, and *nobody* has a deal on it this week (it comes out today), and MSRP is $29.99 - that's a hell of a deal. I was going to trade some shit into Moviestop to get it but this is much much better.

How do I change my setting for printing? I am out of color ink so when I print anything thats color it doesn't show up on the paper. How do I change setting to black and white?

I don't want a BestBuy employee complaining that he can't see anything.

Made two separate orders, each for in-store pickup and I just got confirmation that both are ready.

Guess my luck's changing since they didn't even have Avatar yesterday.

bread's done
Back