Free Total Access for 2 weeks.

no problem . i tryed this out and got a free rental that day and my 3 were sent out next day. Plus the coupon i got i used on a game instore. Cant beat that.

Rather than signing up under some random person's "promo code" (aka- his store code), go to your local blockbuster and use their code instead. It'll keep your local BB intact, thus making more movies available for you to swap out your mailer's for. Also, going in and signing up with their promo code makes them happy and they'll bend over backwards for you next time you need something.

And to the OP... corporate sent out a memo specifically stating that store promo codes were not to be shared online. It would take me about 2 and a half minutes to figure out exactly what store you worked at and who you were if I actually cared enough to do it (and those from corporate HAVE done it on CAG once before)...

actually i dont work for blockbuster. I was given a card to take home and just shared it with others becasue i thought it was a good idea. Hey it is somthing free why no post it here. As for it being a random store code, how am i going to know that. i just posted what was given to me.

[quote name='dc414']Just in time for the holidays and summer. Blockbuster is still offering the 2 weeks of total access free. just go to http://www.blockbuster.com/laptop and put in 18525b as the promo/gift code and you have 2 weeks free. Even get games instore. Sweet Deal.[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't darken your referral link "http://www.blockbuster.com/laptop" and some people also like to leave a nonreferral link: http://www.blockbuster.com

Also, If you sign up on the non referred linke (I don't know if it will work on the referred) and sign up for a 14 day trial you will be able to extend the trial when you try to cancel it on the 14th day (it should give you a month free trial).

[quote name='Warner1281']Rather than signing up under some random person's "promo code" (aka- his store code), go to your local blockbuster and use their code instead. It'll keep your local BB intact, thus making more movies available for you to swap out your mailer's for. Also, going in and signing up with their promo code makes them happy and they'll bend over backwards for you next time you need something.

And to the OP... corporate sent out a memo specifically stating that store promo codes were not to be shared online. It would take me about 2 and a half minutes to figure out exactly what store you worked at and who you were if I actually cared enough to do it (and those from corporate HAVE done it on CAG once before)...[/quote]

One question: How easy is it to cancel?

And a side note: in my experience of going to blockbuster I have never had an employee bend any which way for me, and I have been to more than 5 different ones that I can think of.

The referal isn't through the link, it's through the code. It's his store number (wherever he got the card from) + a letter. Employees have to get so many of these a week or they get written up. Just use the code so you can help the buisness out.

[quote name='gundamxzero']One question: How easy is it to cancel?

And a side note: in my experience of going to blockbuster I have never had an employee bend any which way for me, and I have been to more than 5 different ones that I can think of.[/QUOTE]
Blockbuster online is easily cancelled, just a single click of the button under My Account.

bread's done
Back