Costco.com has elite bundles for sale

[quote name='WhoKnowsWho']Nice, still lifetime on consoles? I thought they had changed it to match the other electronics... 90 days[/quote]

Yeah, its been changed to 90days now.

I thought emailing Costco will help clear up some issues but as usual the response is very generic. In a way, it might be a good thing. When my Xbox 360 breaks down in a month or even in two years (probably the former), I have a handy email to print to show there was no specific time restriction on the return. Hope this helps anybody in confusion

Thank you for your email to Costco Wholesale.

We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund, subject to certain product-specific limitations on electronics, alcohol and tobacco. TVs, projectors, computers, iPod/MP3 players, cameras/camcorders and wireless phones must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a full refund.

Members? receive free technical support for the lifetime of TVs, computers, iPod/MP3 players, cameras/camcorders. For COMPUTERS, TELEVISIONS and PROJECTORS, Costco extends the MANUFACTURER?S WARRANTY to two years from date of purchase. Please call Costco Concierge Technical Support @ 1-866-861-0450 for warranty assistance.

We offer two convenient return methods. Costco.com refunds include shipping and handling fees.

1) For an immediate refund simply return your purchase to any Costco location. To find a location, please click http://www.costco.com/Warehouse/Locator.aspx .

2) Please reply to this e-mail at [email protected] with the following information if you are unable to return the product to the nearest Costco location due to product size and weight. You will be contacted regarding your return within 5 to 7 business days. Please include your name, order confirmation number, phone number and the reason for the return.

We value your business and thank you for shopping costco.com!

Thank you,

Costco Wholesale Corporation
[email protected]

----- Dave T Wrote -----

I was looking at costco. com and I was interesting in purchasing XBOX 360 Gears of War bundle (Item # 151596), but I have a question about it. Xbox360's have a reputation for overheating which damages the unit, to the point of it being unplayable.

Now my question is, what is the return policy of the xbox 360? I read your return policy, which is

Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. Exceptions: Televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, iPOD / MP3 players and cellular phones must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund.

since Xbox 360 does not fall into the EXCEPTIONS category, how long is the return policy good on these machines? Thank You

bread's done
Back