Any modelers?

CocheseUGA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
Being the absolute car nut that I am, I can't help but to enjoy working on models. I tend to have a few going at a time, right now I'm working on 4: 99 Eclipse (to match my old car), 09 Camaro, 98 Trans Am WS6 and a 77 Trans Am.

Anyone else subscribe to this hobby?

I do a little. I tend to just buy those diecast cars that are already put together and everything though.

Right now, one that I'm actually painting is an '04 GTO.

Where'd you find the Eclipse? That's what I drive right now.

I think I found it at either Hobby Lobby or Michaels. It's a Revelle 2n1, the main focus is making a tuner. Unfortunately, it doesn't have all the stock parts. Mine was a 97 GS, and I'm trying to make as close a match as possible.

http://www.islandoddities.com/catalog/item/1172037/986706.htm

I'm getting better all the time, and I've been doing this for almost ten years off and on. Once I learned to be patient and not to try and put one together in a sitting, my quality got a lot better.

Perhaps I'll get some pictures taken.

Have to see how it turns out in the end.

That's what I had nearly two years ago. I've not been able to really display any since, and they usually get messed up.

I build tiny stereo systems. Seriously. I only have picture of one, but I spent hours using acrylic paints to get that wonderful early 80's faux-wood look.

[quote name='dayglo']I build tiny stereo systems. Seriously. I only have picture of one, but I spent hours using acrylic paints to get that wonderful early 80's faux-wood look.

[/QUOTE]

That's different.. looks cool though.

bread's done
Back