I'm finding that with my new job, I just don't have the time to play games like I used to. That and I need to finance some of my more expensive purchases recently
I've got an Xbox 360, purchased in Nov 2008 from Target. It's the version before Jasper whatever that is called. Receipt is included.
It comes with the 60 gig HD and:
- 2 controllers
- play and charge kit
- MS wifi adapter for wireless gameplay - the authentic version which retails for $99
- HDMI cable
- HD cables for connection to component or composite televisions
- 2 wired headset for play on Xbox live
- a number of games, including:
- The Orange Box
- Prince of Persia
- Left 4 Dead
- Fallout 3 - with the big ass Brady Games manual
- Fable 2
- Mirror's Edge
- Dead Space
- Call of Duty 4
- Star Wars: TFU
I just checked amazon's trade-in values for those games, and I'd net about $140 or so just as a straight trade, so my $150 estimate seems more than reasonable.
I'm also selling, separately, Rock Band 2 Special Edition. It's got the drums, guitar and mic. $120 shipped.
Edited by torifile, 14 July 2009 - 03:41 AM.