Suikoden IV Wall Scroll

TJordan522

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (88%)
I have one of these lying around my house that I got in the mail when Suikoden IV came out. Is it worth anything?
Thanks,
Jordan

hey, while you're at it.. i have a parasite eve 1 poster that i got from the preorder bonus and can't find any info for it online. worth anything?

Nah, it's not worth anything. You should just give it to me. :D

The fact that they don't have any on ebay may mean that it's worth something. But some people were very disapointed in Suikoden 4, so maybe collectibles for it are not worth as much.

Holy shit! The last time I saw those on eBay was all three together for like $40!

I wonder if you would've gotten even more if you sold the coin and CD separately!:whistle2:k

[quote name='Vinny']Holy shit! The last time I saw those on eBay was all three together for like $40!

I wonder if you would've gotten even more if you sold the coin and CD separately!:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't know. I wasn't thinking I'd get much for any of the stuff to tell you the truth. I was holding out hopes for $20 or so for the scroll, but I honestly was expecting the coin and CD to sell for under $5.

Good luck to any of you who put yours up!

bread's done
Back