Prize Rebel--Free Microsoft Points, Amazon Giftcards, ANYTHING!

PrarieD0G

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Prize Rebel

Here's how it works: Just fill out a survey (or sometimes only even part of a survey) and get points which can be spent on gaming paraphernalia, such as Wii points, Xbox 360/PS3 crap, or ANYTHING gaming-related from Amazon.com, eBay, or the online store of your choice. So far I've gotten 3 Wii points cards from doing this WITHOUT ANY referral points.

EDIT: Prize Rebel has changed their policy to accept orders for ANYTHING you want from ANY site to use with your points (1 point=$1).

Tips and Tricks
:
First, here's the FAQ: http://www.prizerebel.com/faq.php*HINT: READ the FAQ. It contains answers to many common questions* :p

2. I would use a spam (Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.) email account because you will get a ton of junk email from doing these offers. The email account must be your own though (one that you created).

3. Use your REAL information when completing offers; using fake information could get you permanently banned.

4. Also, there's a handy little program called Roboform (http://www.roboform.com). The Roboform toolbar can fill in all Name, Address, etc. fields for you as well as select all the extra signup boxes as "No." in ONE CLICK. For example, sometimes when filling out offers you will get a screen that says: "Please take the time to sign up for some of our sponsors' offers," and there will be many "YES/NO" boxes for you to check. In this case, you could simply hit the "Set Fields" button on your Roboform toolbar and ALL of the boxes would instantly be checked as "NO." It is an extremely handy and time-saving program, and it's available for Free download too.

5. You should also clear your cookies between each survey/offer. This will help ensure that you get credit. A program such as Ccleaner (http://www.ccleaner.com) is helpful for tasks like this. One of my favorite apps (also Free to download). Offers should credit within 48 hours, so wait at least that long before retrying them or giving up on them.

6. In addition, make sure you allow ALL cookies. You can do this by lowering your Privacy Settings to "None" in Internet Explorer.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask on this thread, and I can try to help.

Interested in trying it out (it's free)? If you want to be nice, please use my referral link below to sign up. I would make 20% of what you make. It is an EXTRA 20%; you don't lose anything.

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1570

Fun facts: (My total earnings)

• 6000 Wii Points
  • 1600 XBLA Points
  • Guitar Hero III (when it was 95 points :whistle2:( )
  • Call of Duty 4 (PC)
  • Xbox 360 wireless controller + PC adapter
  • Persona 3: FES (PS2)
  • GTA IV (360; preorder)
  • Gears of War 2 (360; preorder)
  • Cowboy Bebop complete collection
  • Beck complete collection
  • $22 RightStuf giftcard
  • 2 x $10 eBay giftcards

I think that's all of it. I kind of squandered my points in the beginning, but all-in-all I've gotten some pretty good stuff. The staff at PrizeRebel have been really great when it came to fulfilling custom orders.

Scroll Down for testimonial pictures of a few items that I received through PrizeRebel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, here's proof that Prize Rebel does in fact pay out. I wrote "Prize Rebel Rocks" on the back of the receipt/packing slip. I might use it as a testimonial, just for kicks.

DSC_0141-1.jpg

My newest "prize," Guitar Hero III for the 360. Awesome.

DSC_0047-1.jpg

UPDATE: Had to add my name to the pictures because I found that people were copying my post word-for-word on other websites and using my images and passing them off their own. Pretty annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I'd just like to correct myself in saying, GAMING LAGOON SUCKS.

Haha, so don't bother signing up; it's a waste of time. About 80% of my completed offers were denied/disapproved, even when I entered in true information and cleared my cookies after each survey.

I got my Wii Points Card, and now I'm done.

I advise all of you to stay away and find a different "free" rewards site. I'm trying out PrizeRebel at the moment; I'll let you know how that goes. If it works well, I'll be posting a referral link up later...
----
EDIT: GamingLagoon has improved a lot lately. They're still not perfect, but it's worth signing up for IMO

HOLY CRAP. Prize Rebel is SO MUCH BETTER! My offers are approved almost instantly. I've already gotten 10 points just from doing surveys.

So far, I highly recommend it: http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1570

I would really appreciate a referral, as I've never gotten one before... on ANYTHING. So that would be awesome if anyone could sign up under me...

[quote name='PrarieD0G']HOLY CRAP. Prize Rebel is SO MUCH BETTER! My offers are approved almost instantly. I've already gotten 10 points just from doing surveys.

So far, I highly recommend it: http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1570

I would really appreciate a referral, as I've never gotten one before... on ANYTHING. So that would be awesome if anyone could sign up under me...[/QUOTE]

I'm going to agree and say prizerebel is amazing.

Do you do CC offers? Because on PrizeRebel, if you do the CC offers, you can get enough for a Wii Points card in like 2 minutes. I just ordered my copy of Super Paper Mario from them!

Unfortunately, though, I should have 39 more points. My 20 points from Stamps.com wasn't approved, as well as an 11 and 8 pointer.

The customer service is really good, though. Hopefully I can get manually credited for these, because I did them all exactly how I was supposed to, and my credit card was charged and all that. I'd hate for it to end up being like GamingLagoon and I end up with tons of disapproved offers.

Yeah the one CC offer I did was a free trial to Gotta Play and it was credited after a few hours (I also contacted support, which responded prompty). You're right, you can get your prizes really fast. I just hope they get more offers soon. Super Paper Mario is a sweet game, good choice.

I HATE Stamps.com though. It didn't work for me on GamingLagoon (of course that could have just been GamingLagoon's fault), and I've heard of other people who have had problems as well.

When I cancel I'm going to tell them that that's why I cancelled, because they didn't give me my damn points, when in reality I had no intention in keeping it. I will admit, though, the service is pretty cool. Like, I printed out postage for a letter because prizerebel said you have to "try the service", and it looks pretty legit.

Haha, and I did the GottaPlay one, too. I was kinda iffy about it since they charge the monthly fee right off the bat and then refund it later, but I was so desperate to get to 45 points that I did it anyway. When I didn't get credited after 3 minutes, I started banging stuff, because it's usually instant, and because this was like the 4th offer in a row that didn't work. I went and played Zelda for like 10 minutes, and came back and it was approved. I promptly apologized to my desk, and ordered Paper Mario.

Haha, well I'm glad everything worked out for you. I liked GottaPlay because you don't have to actually call in to cancel--just hit a button, heh. For Stamps.com, I never bothered to print out stamps, but it did seem like a cool idea.

My Wii Points order still hasn't been processed yet (only been like a day), but I have pretty good faith that it will be soon.

I haven't cancelled anything, but I've kept good record. You're telling me you can just click a button on the GottaPlay site to cancel membership? Did you check your credit card statement to see if you were refunded?

Yep, there's 'Cancel Membership' link in my account information page which will cancel the account. I haven't actually cancelled my account yet (waiting on the Wii Points to be processed first), but I clicked on the link and it says that the cancellation will be effective immediately (if you confirm it). The terms say that you'll be refunded the subscription amount.

Wow, you should cancell that GottaPlay Membershipe ASAP. This is what a fellow CAGer said about it today:

[quote name='greatest']guys do not do the gottaplay offer, it is dangerous. The owner came out and told every freebie site that they were hacked and all the members information were stolen. people in the big freebie forums were crying how they were charged 100 to 1000 dollars. so watch out.

The best offers to do are

bloackbuster
stamps- i cancelled the same day, and save your confirmation code.
efax- same thing.
bidz.com

watchout when u do the offers and read the whole terms.[/quote]

Sheesh, I hope no one here got charged.

Definitely sweet. The customer service continues to impress me.
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1570

I also am trying out this other site called MyFaveFreebies. Yeah, the name sounds lame, but it probably the easiest freebie site I've ever tried. You can earn 1 full point (valued at $1) for simply inputting your email or zip code in certain sites! There are like 80 of these types of offers too.

So far I've been credited 21 points just from doing zip code or email offers. Yeah, it's awesome. At first I thought it almost too good to be true, but it actually works.

One tip I can suggest though, is to use Firefox when completing these offers and to clear your cookies (using a program such as CCleaner, for instance) after each offer. The site owner says the most offers are credited at once per day at around midnight, so don't panic if you're not receiving credit right away.Some of the prizes include Amazon Gift cards, Paypal money (yes, actually money, lol), Xbox 360, iPods, and more.

Well, anyway, here's the link: http://www.myfavefreebies.com/?ref=1312

(so far I have 0 referrals, so I would greatly appreciate it if you signed up under me.)

Bump for MyFaveFreebies. Actually, I only get 10% of what my referral earns, so I'm mainly promoting it because I think it's a good deal.

So far I've made $125 in like 4 days. All free offers (mostly zip/email).

[quote name='PrarieD0G']Bump for MyFaveFreebies. Actually, I only get 10% of what my referral earns, so I'm mainly promoting it because I think it's a good deal.

So far I've made $125 in like 4 days. All free offers (mostly zip/email).[/QUOTE]
have I told you how much I dislike you, yet like you at the same time? :p

UH OH!!! i think we have an internet fight about to start

NO ONE POST HERE...LET THEM FIGHT

i will be taking all bets in a couple of minutes

ok i want a clean fight, no cheap shots, no talking about each others mamas you got it?

FIGHT

It was pending for 3 days. Of course, they only had to email the code, so that's probably why it was quicker.

I just ordered another Wii Points card from PrizeRebel too, BTW. :D

Haha, I'll be #2 if I can get over how tedious it is to use that site. I'm too lazy to try and do all this, but I could make a lot more money if I did. I've only got 75$ from MFF pending in addition to my two Wii games.

The Myfavefreebies site doesn't credit shit.

i did 20 offers for the email/zip only and got 1 credited.

Explain to me how you got so many to credit

Are you using CCleaner? Even with my poor luck, I've had ~10 credit including two freebie offers that were featured for 10pts each.

I wish CCleaner even worked on my comp. Is it true that IE works better than Firefox on these type of offers? I've been trying IE for MFF but no damn luck, not a single zip/email offer gets accepted. And to think I'm only 0.6 points from what I need and not a single offer is crediting me (not just the zip/email ones, everything pretty much)

Firefox works OK for me w/ clearing cookies after each offer. The MegaPromotions offers aren't crediting too well though. Remeber, these offers take about 12-24 hours to credit.

Here is a very helpful Zip/Email FAQ that you guys should read:
http://www.myfavefreebies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=242

If all else fails, send in a support ticket so that you can go to your local library and complete some offers. A lot of people seem to be having luck doing that.

Oh yeah, no problem help1, even though I've gotten next to nothing on the FairyTale site, lol. I'll try to get some more.

Most of the offers i do get disaproved i don't know why. and i even tryied look at the faq for the site to find out why but it still does it.

Like I mentioned in the beginning, GamingLagoon (and all the 'Lagoon' sites for that matter) is having major problems at the moment. I wouldn't waste your time on them.

For MyFaveFreebies, it seems to be a YMMV thing. For some people it works like a charm, for others, NOTHING seems to be working. The only advice I could really give you has been already posted in the FAQ.

http://www.myfavefreebies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=242

Here's a NEW FAQ:
http://www.myfavefreebies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=245

And a different method of clearing cookies when using FireFox:
http://www.myfavefreebies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=239

Well, that's all I got for now. Just remember to use CCleaner between each offer, and hopefully you'll be OK.

Yeah, I'm in the "nothing seems to be working boat"
I've tried CCleaner or not. I've tried Firefox, IE, and Avant. I've tried cleaning them out manually, deleting files. I've tried the dot "trick", the plus "trick" .. dunno what else to attempt at this point. First few went through on 6/13 then nada.

Has anyone here actually received their prizes from MFF? Everyone has been talking about it...and I was wondering if anyone actually got anything yet.

BTW: I got my 2nd Wii Points Card today

Probably not. They would be waiting for the processing time, since a very low amnt of people from here even had the pts to get in on the June 10th signup date (I posted the site here with no others around the 9th, I think)

[quote name='quadomatic']Has anyone here actually received their prizes from MFF? Everyone has been talking about it...and I was wondering if anyone actually got anything yet.

BTW: I got my 2nd Wii Points Card today[/quote]
I won't know until the next payout date, July 15. Other people have received their money though. Just check the forums, and they have pics, screenshots, etc.

Congrats on your 2nd Wii Points Card (heh, I just got mine the other day, too).

RE: MyFaveFreebies crediting:

Well, I went to my local library (after sending in a support ticket) and virtually all of the email/zip offers that wouldn't credit before are now credited. :D I used Internet Explorer and didn't even clear out my cookies. I'd have to say MFF customer support is the best I've ever seen.

If you are having problems, I highly recommend visiting your local library and filling out offers.

ugh .. your really making me want to go down there, but its soooo far, however I've got zero going through as is.

LOL, well it would be worth it if you make a hundred bucks, eh?

FTT is working like a charm for me as well I've gotten almost $75 in 2 days from doing the Zip and email submit offers. It does take longer due to the fact that you have to enter your username in the box every time, but it's worth it.

In case anyone is wondering I use Firefox and CCleaner between each offer on FTT. I also created a long gmail and used the dot trick for the email offers. Of course, this seems to be a YMMV thing as well. If MFF isn't working, this could be a good alternative.

Try it out guys: http://fairytaletreasure.com/members/register.php?ref=PrarieD0G
(I don't have any referrals at the moment... =( )

Non-referral link: www.fairytaletreasures.com

bread's done
Back