Board Games for sale: Rail Baron & Panzer Leader from Avalon Hills

magiic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
144 (100%)
You can check out my items here. I can offer discount shipping to CAG's.

Panzer Leader
Rail Baron

not sure how interested american CAG's are going to be as shipping is really high on these for whatever reason I can't seem find a cheaper way to send although I will charge exact shipping for CAG's.

I wish I could be. But unfortunately selling on ebay I have no real choice. I think from here on in I will just stick to small stuff. Try to keep it under $50 to keep any potential losses to a minimum. Hopefully I used up all my paypal misfortune in one go.

bump for adding a few more N64 games today including Mario Kart 64 and Mario Golf 64 aswell as Pokemon Stadium so stay tuned

[quote name='Makaveli_The_Don']Whoa Man.

I know ya live in Canada and all but shipping is a little too high.

$20US Shipping for DK64...................[/quote]

I'm not really sure what you are reading seeing as shipping to the USA is $7.00 via ground or $9.00 via air. Maybe take another look and revise your post.

haha Im sure they will, that game seems to do quite well on there. Thanks again :)

EDIT: there is five people watching it, I think your safe :)
there is 8 people watching tales of the abyss too :D

[quote name='magiic']haha Im sure they will, that game seems to do quite well on there. Thanks again :)

EDIT: there is five people watching it, I think your safe :)
there is 8 people watching tales of the abyss too :D[/QUOTE]
Haha, I mean it'd be cool if I got Dawn of Mana for 11.00 shipped. I don't think it'd happen though, which is fine. I just hate waiting for bidders. It makes me anxious.
Hopefully someone will buy my friggin Mario Baseball. I'm off to spam. Bai.

haha when I used to buy a lot of stuff on ebay I would crazy snipe it's pretty fun. I'm up to I think 12 people watching on Tales and 10 on Mana, should be interesting.

the guy paid :)
I also have axed XpressPost on all the bigger auctions as the shipping cost was about twice what I thought it would be.

[quote name='magiic']I'm not really sure what you are reading seeing as shipping to the USA is $7.00 via ground or $9.00 via air. Maybe take another look and revise your post.[/quote]

Yeah I don't know....nevermind.

At the top of the page it says -Shipping Cost: US $20-

I saw that and just back the fuck out of the auction.

I didn't actually read what you wrote.

So $7 ain't bad.

It still gots 40 hours left on it. I'll bid later.

Bump for final day on a lot of these auctions. Also looks like the shipping cost on the N64 to the states will be around $15

Remember CAG's get cheaper shipping. Also someone bid on Mario Golf lol I dont want to sell it for $1.25 :(

[quote name='magiic']Thanks :)

Remember CAG's get cheaper shipping. Also someone bid on Mario Golf lol I dont want to sell it for $1.25 :([/quote]

I did :)

EDIT: I paid you bum! Hopefully it gets here before Saturday is all I want.

I won your Mario Golf

what kind of shipping can I get to 01876 US?

oh shit I didnt realize you were a CAG. I will refund you the $1.50 as promised. I sent it via airmail anyways. Should be there in 4-6 business days.

I can't gurantee it by saturday though. Today is Canada Day and tommorow is a holiday so the game won't even be picked up until tuesday morning. That's the fastest I can send it without sending it xpresspost which will cost around $15.

wow despite what I thought was pretty brutal shipping to the states the Rail Baron game is at $23USD with all american bidders so far. go figure.

bread's done
Back