* * * * - 9 votes

My Coke Rewards Thread

coke

#4741 mkernan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3188 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:06 AM

Just got a bunch of RZ points. Thanks for the heads up.
Posted Image

#4742 Nick45   PERSONA 5! CAGiversary!   484 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago   Has been playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
Vita

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:11 AM

Great find! Unfortunately most of my points were cleared out from the Dollar General stuff and McDonald's coupons, but I was able to get one. Thanks!

#4743 D0RC   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1233 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:38 AM

Sup dudes, so the mcr alert says "enter 5 codes in August and get a free shutterfly book". Just wondering if anyone know what size, price or which one it is? I think they have a $12.99, $15.99 and up ones. The wifey needed something like this. Thanks.

#4744 Mr_hockey66   Lets go pens! CAGiversary!   6189 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Mr_hockey66

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:41 AM

its 8x8
check out my tradelist :
http://www.cheapassg...mar-and-wwe-13/

#4745 muzras   I Can HAZ Club NintendoZ? CAGiversary!   723 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:30 AM

That's the best off I've seen in years. I'm cashing in 10500 points right now towards the Rewards points.

o_O So jealous. How long did it take to build that balance up? 10k pts??? Highest I ever got was 5k.

Now down to < 1k :(
[cp][/cp]
PLZ TO B 2 Donate-s0rz... Thankz-s0rz ^_^ :D
CAGz are teh bestz. :grouphug:

#4746 cottonmouth80   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   99 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

cottonmouth80

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:24 AM

I started collecting the points when the program first started in 2006. Back when the program had goals like TVs and such, but they were 12000 points or 30k. When they changed the program to the current limit of 120 points a week, I quit entering in more than just the 12 pack codes. Honestly I still have thousands of points in the 3 point caps that I haven't even entered. I've cashed in on a few things over the years but I've been waiting to see if they ever come back out with any really good prizes. I work a lot and I don't drink coke, so I haven't entered in more than a few hundred points myself in the last 4 years. I let my dad do it in his free time, since my parents drink a lot of cokes. I was visiting last Saturday and my dad still has the 2 Christmas popcorn cans full of tops he said he is slowly entering. I told him I was going to cash them all out today, and he sounded relieved. lol

#4747 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   5982 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:58 AM

I started collecting the points when the program first started in 2006. Back when the program had goals like TVs and such, but they were 12000 points or 30k. When they changed the program to the current limit of 120 points a week, I quit entering in more than just the 12 pack codes. Honestly I still have thousands of points in the 3 point caps that I haven't even entered. I've cashed in on a few things over the years but I've been waiting to see if they ever come back out with any really good prizes. I work a lot and I don't drink coke, so I haven't entered in more than a few hundred points myself in the last 4 years. I let my dad do it in his free time, since my parents drink a lot of cokes. I was visiting last Saturday and my dad still has the 2 Christmas popcorn cans full of tops he said he is slowly entering. I told him I was going to cash them all out today, and he sounded relieved. lol

Well those caps will still slowly dwindle with the 120 pt limit oer week, but damn that's nice.

#4748 Chitown021   CAG, I'm back babeeeeee! CAGiversary!   5542 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:59 AM

Same here although I don't think I got into it until about 6 months after the program started. I've probably had about 15k in points over the the entire 5+years I've been doing it. I have about 4700 right now. Back when there were no limits I was trying to save up for a TV but they disappeared before I got close.

I used to go for walks in my old neighborhood the night before trash day and collect points. When people put out the blue bins for recycling they were goldmines for 12/24 pack codes. Most people could give a crap about the points so they left the flaps on the cartons.
[URL="https://www.playfire.com/Chitown021"]Posted Image[/URL]PSN Gamercards

#4749 killerbee40   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   36 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

killerbee40

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:10 AM

Thanks for the heads up. Just got a BB $5 cert. I only had 300 points over the past 6 months. Sometimes I never even enter my 12 packs because it seems there wasn't anything worthwhile. I will defiantly make an effort from now on.

#4750 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   5982 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:21 AM

Did anyone else have their Best Buy Rewards glitch? Shows coke promo twice with 250 each time and only entered one code. Lol. Just entered a second one and I have 3 $5 certificates instead of 2. At work right now otherwise Id print them off right away. Definitely going to when I get home in fear it may be fixed.

#4751 muzras   I Can HAZ Club NintendoZ? CAGiversary!   723 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:55 AM

Thanks for the heads up. Just got a BB $5 cert. I only had 300 points over the past 6 months. Sometimes I never even enter my 12 packs because it seems there wasn't anything worthwhile. I will defiantly make an effort from now on.

well worst case scenario is at least enter codes to get free soda. Might as well since you are gonna buy them anyway, why not get a little something back for your soda loyalty.
[cp][/cp]

#4752 killerbee40   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   36 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

killerbee40

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:28 AM

Yeah I know. It's mostly laziness on my part. But isn't it a bottle of coke only? I pretty much only buy 12 and 24 packs. And if I do get a bottle it's from a soda machine in a pinch.

#4753 Cage017   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2538 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:55 AM

Wow, I thought the only good prizes from this program were free movie rentals from Blockbuster and movie tickets. Wish I subscribed to this thread sooner.

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#4754 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   5982 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:39 AM

Wow, I thought the only good prizes from this program were free movie rentals from Blockbuster and movie tickets. Wish I subscribed to this thread sooner.

the best buy certificates just went up this week.

#4755 poopants   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   114 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:40 AM

Did anyone else have their Best Buy Rewards glitch? Shows coke promo twice with 250 each time and only entered one code. Lol. Just entered a second one and I have 3 $5 certificates instead of 2. At work right now otherwise Id print them off right away. Definitely going to when I get home in fear it may be fixed.

I also had this happen...Got an extra 5 bucks out of it, so I'm not complaining.

Earlier when I entered the first code I received and error message, so I entered it again. Apparently it counted it twice.

#4756 ajh2298   2009 Stanley Cup Champs CAGiversary!   6514 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:57 AM

Crap I have a whole grocery bag full of caps and 12 pack codes that I never entered in. The only problem is I just moved and the box that they are in is the very bottom box in the extra room we are using for storage till we un-pack everything.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#4757 Chitown021   CAG, I'm back babeeeeee! CAGiversary!   5542 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:29 PM

Anyone know how quickly the RewardZone certs expire? I'm saving up for a new TV and was thinking about getting some but I don't know how quickly I'd use them. It's been awhile since I've earned enough points to get one thru BB purchases but I seem to remember them expiring within a couple months.
[URL="https://www.playfire.com/Chitown021"]Posted Image[/URL]PSN Gamercards

#4758 Techsticles   Nihilistic Mystics CAGiversary!   770 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Techsticles

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:44 PM

Best Buy Reward Zone Points are back! 250 coke points for 250 Reward Zone Points=$5 reward zone certificate. look under gift cards/coupons it's on last page by nike gift cards

Many thanks for finding and posting this. I just cashed out my account now instead of waiting for the November/December gift cards. Essentially the cost of these is equal to the Best Buy gcs last year.

#4759 dpac   FastFoodSnob CAGiversary!   566 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:16 PM

Anyone know how quickly the RewardZone certs expire? I'm saving up for a new TV and was thinking about getting some but I don't know how quickly I'd use them. It's been awhile since I've earned enough points to get one thru BB purchases but I seem to remember them expiring within a couple months.

"Redeemed" a few yesterday (see below for my caveat); they're set to expire on Dec 01, 2012.

I also had this happen...Got an extra 5 bucks out of it, so I'm not complaining.

Earlier when I entered the first code I received and error message, so I entered it again. Apparently it counted it twice.

It looked like this to me at first when checking the status in My Reward Zone, but the site was just lagging for me in the end.

What was weird was that when I stopped entering codes there, MyRZ sent me an automatic redemption notice of a $15 certificate, even after I set the redemption level to $20. Tried it again with just $5, and I got the $5 certificate. Contacted customer service, but they wouldn't do much except say:

In regards to use your certificates on holidays, I verified your certificates information and noticed that they both expire on 12/01/2012 as every certificate have a life period of 3 months. However if the certificates expire you can contact us back to reissue them.

In case you have any other concern, please feel free to contact me back or call at 1-888-237-8289.

Perhaps this can help answer some other questions out there. Not really feeling the upcoming game blowout at Best Buy, but I'm hoping for other deals down the line (perhaps on some superhero Blu-rays I might be interested in).

#4760 icp_00_111   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1057 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:24 PM

I am on the fence about the $5 RZ certs. I think I will wait until this fall when they normaly do the GCs and hope I am online when it hits. lol

#4761 parker99   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   219 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

parker99

Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:02 PM

what happened to the mcr plus page? i wanted to buy amc tickets in bulk. and now the site is gone?

please help!

#4762 muzras   I Can HAZ Club NintendoZ? CAGiversary!   723 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:34 AM

Yeah I know. It's mostly laziness on my part. But isn't it a bottle of coke only? I pretty much only buy 12 and 24 packs. And if I do get a bottle it's from a soda machine in a pinch.

Currently it is 250 points for a free 12 pack of soda [Good for up to $4.99, if more you gotta pay the difference] was 240 points before I think, and maybe even lower before that like 200, then way back was maybe like 120 or 100 points for a free 12 pack. :cry: A bottle is 40 points now, 13 x 3points/caps, use to be 30 points / 10x3point caps only. :cry: I think before that they were like 24 points/8 caps only. Sigh on the inflations. :/

So about 25 x 12 packs or about 84 x 3point caps for a free 12 pack. But the key thing is to build up your balance for the crazy sales. Last year they had free 12 packs for only 30 points :hot: during a week, limit 2 per member. Then they brought it back another week for unlimited redemption for 30 points again. I got 50 coupons and many a CAGs went in on it.

So it is very important to ya if you want the free coke coupons if MCR does decide to do the same thing again [ I hope they do :D ], to be diligent about make sure you max-out as best as possible point entrys every week, or find someone to help ya enter the codes. I know it can be very tedious. :(

You gotta build up dat point balance and unleash your points if they bring back the 30 points 12 packs, which are crazy good price, because inside every one is another 10 points. :lol:

what happened to the mcr plus page? i wanted to buy amc tickets in bulk. and now the site is gone?

please help!

MCR decided to discontinue the program. I saw it on their twitter, if you check their timeline a few weeks backs you will see they answered someone. The AMC/Regal/Edwards were about $6.80 a ticket you had to buy in 10 or 20 ticket increments, and give up MCR points, think it was 80/160 points kinda fuzzy don't remember exactly the cost. The bad thing was they were "silver" tickets not GOLD. So you could not use them to watch a movie in the 1st 2 weeks of opening without paying an extra $4-$5, but this tack on fee is different for different areas, and you gotta pay extra on top of that if you want to see it in IMAX, 3D, ETX, etc [premium stuff].

You are better of going to Costco or Sam' Club or what ever warehouse like place [BJ's?, etc]. The AMC gold tix they are $8ea in my market and they are sold in pairs 2 tix for $16. These are good for 1st day, but ya gotta pay extra if is [premium]. No coke rewards needed and do not have to buy in 10 or 20s. And only $1.20 per tix when compare to MCR plus, the benefit is 1-2 week watching, but if you were a person willing to wait MCR plus might be better. Just gotta have a membership or know someone that does. I know costco for sure has these because I buy them sometimes and recently got a pair. My AMC theaters charge $10-$15 for prime time showings, and extra for premium. So newer theaters and ones that let you select exact seats usually cost more, and 1 near me like to gouge $1 extra on fri,sat,sun. Though it is a nice / kinda newish theater. Some states that have cheaper prime time movie prices like around $9 / <$10, wonder if their costcos sell the gold tix for cheaper in those states?

Also some schools high schools or colleges, sell AMC or movie tickets in their ASB office, ask if you are still in school. My school sold both silver and gold AMC tickets and they were a bit cheaper than costco too. :applause: $6/$7. But they stopped way back, since not enough people bought them, was not worth it for them to keep doing.

Edited by muzras, 11 August 2012 - 12:52 AM.

[cp][/cp]

#4763 boagman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1021 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:48 AM

Well, MCR redemption points were raised for this year. The 20 oz. single that used to be 24 points this year is 40 points, and the 12-packs which were 150 points IIRC are now 250 points. Since they offered up the 12-packs at 80% off last holiday season, I'm thinking that they'll reoffer them this year, too, at the same percentage off, making them 50 points this year.

Yes, they'll still include 10 points in each, but I think it's wishful thinking to expect them to offer them at 30 points (20 if you include the points in the free 12-pack). Still...50 points for a 12-pack is pretty darned good if you ask me.

#4764 dbolt   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   234 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:02 PM

5mvxrwv lox96p6
ojnmjn9 frk99km

#4765 slowdive21   CAG/Hoarder CAGiversary!   9987 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:18 PM

^^Lurked

#4766 slowdive21   CAG/Hoarder CAGiversary!   9987 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:03 AM

I got my "battleship" poster today from the coke contest.

#4767 boagman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1021 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:23 AM

I got my "battleship" poster today from the coke contest.

Me, too. Wish they'd just do movie tickets.

#4768 muzras   I Can HAZ Club NintendoZ? CAGiversary!   723 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:15 AM

Anyone want the music downloads? Willing to trade for MCR 40 points from MCD Olympics promotion. If no one wants them to trade for them, just PM me I'll give them to ya. Songs are not of my interest. Any takers lol? [FREE CANDY ;)] :lol: *do not take candy from strangers*

http://www.amplified.com/mcd/ [songs here]

Anyone get http://sega-mcdonalds.com to work?
just stays on home page.

Also trading 50 regular MCR points for 40 MCR points from MCD Olympics 2012 promo.
read below if interested.
Spoiler

[cp][/cp]

#4769 Techsticles   Nihilistic Mystics CAGiversary!   770 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Techsticles

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:08 PM

The 250 BB RZ Points were mostly instant for me crediting to my account, then automatically converting to $5 certificates. However yesterday and today I've received emails from BB saying congratulations you have a new certificate and sure enough both times I've had an additional one. My posted and pending points are still exactly the same... Weird.

#4770 sleepydumbdude   MASHED POTATOES!! CAGiversary!   2032 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

sleepydumbdude

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:58 PM

I keep getting the emails also but I logged in and I have 2 more certificates than I should. The other two have RZ partner next to it like the one I redeemed. I have about 8 of the emails though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coke