Forza 2 53.99 and Mario Party 8 48.99 At Buy.com

[quote name='Blade70']OP do you work for Buy.com?[/quote]

Nope, they sent me an e-mail with their weekly entertainment deals and noticed it.

I ordered Mario Party 8 From there Sunday after I found out CC stopped their buy 2 get 20 off with MP8 in it. It was pretty good with the GCO, only problem is they don't officially release MP8 until the 31st at Buy.com so it doesnt get shipped out until Thursday.

it is 38.99 for Mario Party 8 and 49.99 for Forza 2 at Fry's B/M
if there are not fry's nearby, outpost.com have mario party for 39.99

[quote name='SNKMat']MP8 is crap[/quote]

Did you play it already? Cause some people actually like Mario Party, even if its milking the cow

The only thing I don't like about buy.com is they take forever to ship, I ordered it two days ago, still not left warehouse. I hate dealing with their CS also, next time I will remember seeing my friends playing Shadowrun and Forza 2 while I'm still waiting for it to ship. I really do hate Buy.com.

[quote name='norkusa']What'd you expect? It's Mario Party.[/quote]

I have to chime in....this game is not crap. As Wombat says it is MOTS (more of the same) if you are a Mario Party fan you will like it. If you aren't you won't. I thouroghly enjoy it because my whole family can play.

[quote name='Mogambi']I have to chime in....this game is not crap. As Wombat says it is MOTS (more of the same) if you are a Mario Party fan you will like it. If you aren't you won't. I thouroghly enjoy it because my whole family can play.[/quote]

Don't Ruin the CAGCAST!

bread's done
Back