Zelda Wind Waker-Mario Golf/Sunshine-WarioWorld-AnimXing-Kirby-GameCube - $19.99

NintendoFanGirl

CAGiversary!
Today is the official price-drop day for several GameCube games. Hopefully some of you can get it through EB without the "Player's Choice" logo:
LOZ http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/220147.asp
Mario Golf http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/234163.asp
Wario World http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/224367.asp
Animal Crossing http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/224359.asp
Kirby Air Ride http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/235896.asp
Super Mario Sunshine http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/220041.asp

I'll be the first to mention the GGC.

Now that i have, i think im going to pick up Animal Crossing again. Ive missed that game since i sold it.

About freaken time Kirby Air Ride droped to $20. Its a fun game but I would never pay $40 for it.

Guess I'm going on a EB run to night to pick up Kirby Air Ride and Mario Golf =P

[quote name='masha']Finaly Nintento gave up. It looks like Ps/Xbox are killing them and they have to make some moves.[/quote]

I think the PC titles were selling quite well at 30 bucks, but now that it's later down the line, it was time for another price drop.

Can't wait for bestbuy to drop their prices....do you know if they drop them in-store first?

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='masha']Finaly Nintento gave up. It looks like Ps/Xbox are killing them and they have to make some moves.[/quote]

I think the PC titles were selling quite well at 30 bucks, but now that it's later down the line, it was time for another price drop.[/quote]

That's a few titles Nintedo has remaining IMHO. If it sells so well why would you drop the price? Look at Halo.

[quote name='Wshakspear']I'll be the first to mention the GGC.

Now that i have, i think im going to pick up Animal Crossing again. Ive missed that game since i sold it.[/quote]

That's what I'm waiting on as well, since BB only gets my business when it's a $20 game and a GGC behind it.

WAIT! Zelda WW for $19.99 :shock: OMGOMGOMGOGOMGOMGMOG I've been waiting since I got my GC to get this game it was the one I wanted to buy first Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo why did it sell out ahhhhhhhh, :lol: ahem, so how long till its $19.99 elsewhere? :?

The only one of those I don't have is Mario Golf. Looks like it's time to go out to BB with a GGC.

Just checked out EBgames.com.
Animal Crossing is on backorder.
Zelda is listed as not available.

Time to wait and see. :cry:

[quote name='masha'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='masha']Finaly Nintento gave up. It looks like Ps/Xbox are killing them and they have to make some moves.[/quote]

I think the PC titles were selling quite well at 30 bucks, but now that it's later down the line, it was time for another price drop.[/quote]

That's a few titles Nintedo has remaining IMHO. If it sells so well why would you drop the price? Look at Halo.[/quote]

Yeah, it looks like they're no longer selling as well at 30 and it was time for another price drop. :D

Did Kirby drop? I recieved confirmation 2 days ago about every title but Kirby...maybe it will change when I get to work.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']about the 500th topic for this... although I swear it was gonna be the 7th that the sales started[/quote]

It has to be because I went to Game Crazy, EB, Wal-Mart, and K-Mart to see if they had it for 19.99 and no one had it for that price.

Hmm. About time Kirby's Air Ride had a price drop. Still no price drop on Mario Kart Double Dash, though? Oh well, at least I picked that up used for $20 with the bonus demo disc a couple weeks ago.

Patience, everyone... the price drop has just started. The stores will eventually have the right prices soon.

I'll get Wind Waker eventually, and maybe Mario Golf as well.

Wind Waker is still $49.99 at Best Buy online. So is this really an "Official" price drop, or an EB special? :?

[quote name='DigitalSpace']Hmm. About time Kirby's Air Ride had a price drop. Still no price drop on Mario Kart Double Dash, though? Oh well, at least I picked that up used for $20 with the bonus demo disc a couple weeks ago.

Patience, everyone... the price drop has just started. The stores will eventually have the right prices soon.

I'll get Wind Waker eventually, and maybe Mario Golf as well.[/quote]

I really hope MK:DD will drop to $20 by Christmas, but for some reason, I'm doubting it is going to happen.

[quote name='masha'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='masha']Finaly Nintento gave up. It looks like Ps/Xbox are killing them and they have to make some moves.[/quote]

That's a few titles Nintedo has remaining IMHO. If it sells so well why would you drop the price? Look at Halo.[/quote]

Yes lets look at Halo:

Dropped last year to $29.99, however during the xmas season last year almost ever single retail chain had it for $15-$20.

The fact is that Halo is still rather expensive because it's Xbox's only proven system seller. Up until the live service launched the only reason to even think about playing Xbox was Halo.

I'm tired of the silly "system wars" and the arguements that come from it. Face facts: PS2 will always be on top (sales-wise), while the Xbox and Gamecube battle it out for second place. It's been like that since they both
launched, and it'll stay that way till the end, all opinions aside.

ON-TOPIC:

Not is Zelda and Kirby back in stock, the used version of kirby dropped down to $17.99, which, ACs and edge card, comes to about $13.50 shipped. Much, much better :)

I want to get non-PC titles of sunshine and wind waker to have as backups but I want to pay $15 at bestbuy after GGC. Problem is bestbuy has almost no stock where I am. I was able to find one copy of wind waker at full price even though online it said none. I plan to leave it unsealed and return and re-buy it when it drops and use the GGC. This may be even too cheapass for some people but what can I say. Only thing I wonder is, will the UPC be the same for the player's choice game or will the original still ring up at 49.99 when the players choice ones show up as 20. If so I'll just return it and in the meantime I will pick one of each up at CC for 20 to make sure I don't get shut out. All the local GS & EB's are sold out of both except for opened "new" copies.

[quote name='Chacrana']I still can't motivate myself to want Wind Waker.... it just looks stupid.[/quote]

It's really a fantastic game, 95% on gamerankings, but if you want to miss out that's your business...

[quote name='jshorr']I want to get non-PC titles of sunshine and wind waker to have as backups but I want to pay $15 at bestbuy after GGC. Problem is bestbuy has almost no stock where I am. I was able to find one copy of wind waker at full price even though online it said none. I plan to leave it unsealed and return and re-buy it when it drops and use the GGC. This may be even too cheapass for some people but what can I say. Only thing I wonder is, will the UPC be the same for the player's choice game or will the original still ring up at 49.99 when the players choice ones show up as 20. If so I'll just return it and in the meantime I will pick one of each up at CC for 20 to make sure I don't get shut out. All the local GS & EB's are sold out of both except for opened "new" copies.[/quote]

I think I'm going to stop at CC and pick up a non-PC version of WindWaker just in case I don't find it at BB when the drop happens. Its not a big deal for me to return it since I pass both stores coming home from work anyways.

On a different thread somebody mentioned that Super Smash Bros. Meele was also dropping in price, any confirmation on this?

[quote name='johnnyoski']I think I'm going to stop at CC and pick up a non-PC version of WindWaker just in case I don't find it at BB when the drop happens. Its not a big deal for me to return it since I pass both stores coming home from work anyways.[/quote]

That's what I did with the three titltes I didn't have, Animal Crossing, Mario Golf and Kirby Air Ride.

If they show up at BB, I'll pick them up for $15 after GGC and return the ones I picked up to CC.

On Amazon.com they have SMS and LOZ:WW for $18.95 but it says they come from Office Depot. Seems strange to me. Any explanation for that? Mario Golf, Animal Crossing, and Kirby are all $19.99 from Gamestop.

I picked up Zelda today at CC for $20. I'm not going to open it in case I can grab a copy for $15 at my local BB. Then I'll just return the CC copy.

I still don't get the frentic desire to get a NON PC copy. Only the cover art has the Player's Choice logo on it. The disc and manual do not (Take note Sony/MS). If you can't find a Non PC, just buy the PC and print out the cover art on your own printer or at Kinko's. Seriously, it's better tot ake that extra step then to just not get the game because of the yellow bar.

Reality's Fringe]I still don't get the frentic desire to get a NON PC copy. Only the cover art has the Player's Choice logo on it. The disc and manual do not (Take note Sony/MS). If you can't find a Non PC said:
Yeah, I wouldn't mind doing that, but if I can get the game before they're slapped with those logos, I'm gonna. :D

bread's done
Back