The zip/email fraud technique by (mff,cc,). Fraud was promoted on cag. Read Here.Done

sneekpeaks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (98%)
This thread is a mess right now, I state the truth people go insane on me. Just read more you'll see.

Heres the summary though: I was doing zip/email offers to make money on these sites, they were telling us to fill out only the first form. Which had only an email or zip code. I did this on more then one site, they have the same offers on each site. I got suspendid from all my accounts because of the same offer same advertiser same person rule, pretty much pisssed. They are correct to do that, I'm not disapproving that. I'm disapproving that there instructions were to promote the fraud.

If it could have all got creditted to me on one account that would be fine. But nope, nobody got paid from 6-15/07 to 7/01-07. They are now blaming this because of me? Yeah that's right one person caused this mess they say LOL. But yet are banning everyone's pay. I stated the truth about these offers, and they started paniccing. The owners even wander the forums and seen people's tutorials and did nothing about it! My referrals are also not getting any pay when they did no offers twice. (Read Last page)

They are even trying to blackmail me from helping him it sounds like, over something that happend 2 years ago and was settled in court. Hmmm that's pretty funny :whistle2:D I like how they appreciate there help from others so likely ;-).

All of this mess from a Better Business Bureau report.

More free offers at Gaminglagoon though/they just take longer to approve offers:

http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=55996
(Plus at gaminglagoon you have to resend yourself the activation link/code(which is on the main gaminglagoon site after you signup) to activate, as most of the time it doesn't show up the first time in your email when you register.) - Just a small error I noticed I mastered these systems lol

Prizes I have earned:
x3 2,000 wii points cards
SOON TO BE DS LITE 20 more POINTS!

UPDATE 6/17/07 : I AM OFFERING RANDOM PRIZES FROM MY HOUSE FOR PEOPLE WHO HELP ME EARN GAMING LAGOON POINTS!

I havent figured out how I'm going to do this yet BUT: Some things that are about to be offered are:

Mario Guide book
Mega Man 1-3 Guide Book
Random DVDS
Cobra Command(comlpete) - nes
48 hours xbox live

^ plus more when i find everything

How the contest will work?

For now I have no idea yet, I just know whoever earns me 7 points, through referral points (which means 20% of your points has to equal 7). Which 7 points is very possible with all the free offers, (so you have to get 35 points). So you could earn 2 prizes, one from me! And one from gaminglagoon/prizerebel. Anything on the list.

Also, I can help you get many free things without credit cards. You fill out free surveys/offers to get points on their site. Then you buy prizes with their points that you earn doing the free surveys/offers. Msg me if you need any kind of help. I don't use much of my real information. :whistle2:x, Also be ready to use a spam email address. If you want I can make you a yahoo email account.

My Purpose:

All I want to do is help our fellow cheap ass gamers get more cheaper so we don't have to pay retail. Please take in consideration that you read it all from me and to signup. Also there are roboforms that help you automatically fill in the blanks with information(much faster). If you want that message me as well. Thank you much. Ask any questions in the threads or anything you want to discuss.

Well they updated a bunch of free offers on gaminglagoon so you can earn more points for free, also the credit card offers make you earn the most. I have every # to cancel trials lol.

Yeah, I would do CC offers but I'm not 18 and my parents don't have a CC and if they did probably wouldn't let me use it to use on the internet, lol. Anyways, I always get my offers disapproved on GL, so I quit with them.

bump no one replies to the thread so i offered a new prize system for earning me points. Still under thinking how it should go though, but beta is at the top. If you want to start ahead with beta you can pick a prize of your choice instead of random which it might be soon.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']have you tried to sign up for http://www.myfavefreebies.com/?ref=1435 ?

theres about 80 offers where all you do is type in your zip code/email address

crediting takes 24 hours.....however its the easiest points you'll ever get[/QUOTE]
assuming they go through, seems very hit or miss, Gaming Lagoon style, lol

[quote name='sneekpeaks']oh yeah lol gaminglagoon has many many offers to make up for the declined area though :p[/quote]

same with MFF...but their support is excellent compared to gaminglagoon!

They began the new policy on the 15th, as did a few other freebie websites due to their advertisers denying all manual credits due to fraud (people were sharing conf emails, etc) according to what was posted in general on either website. That also caused MyFaveFreebies to go onto a monthly pay schedule, rather than her ~15 day pay schedule previously.

Go figure. They undoubtedly realized that all of the information I provided was legitimate, but they, nonetheless, must have irrationally decided to show hate and act unfairly towards me, and thus did not credit my offers. No wonder their employed workers are considered unfriendly by the majority of the users who use their website and service."

[quote name='sneekpeaks']dude wow go fuckin figure they seen i was all legit they must hate on people :whistle2:(, no wonder their staff is mean[/quote]

lol i dont understand what you just said

[quote name='becuzimbrown']lol i dont understand what you just said[/quote]
"Go figure. They undoubtedly realized that all of the information I provided was legitimate, but they, nonetheless, must have irrationally decided to show hate and act unfairly towards me, and thus did not credit my offers. No wonder their employed workers are considered unfriendly by the majority of the users who use their website and service."

[quote name='Farny']"Go figure. They undoubtedly realized that all of the information I provided was legitimate, but they, nonetheless, must have irrationally decided to show hate and act unfairly towards me, and thus did not credit my offers. No wonder their employed workers are considered unfriendly by the majority of the users who use their website and service."[/quote]

gaminglagoon?

yea one word describes them: nazi's

[quote name='Farny']"Go figure. They undoubtedly realized that all of the information I provided was legitimate, but they, nonetheless, must have irrationally decided to show hate and act unfairly towards me, and thus did not credit my offers. No wonder their employed workers are considered unfriendly by the majority of the users who use their website and service."[/QUOTE]
Do you work as a translator? lol

[quote name='Foladar']Do you work as a translator? lol[/quote]

Yes, I am versed in the following languages...

English
Ebonics
Spanglish
Japanglish
Engrish
Kazakhstani
Extreme White Man

I know exactly what goes on and i want to copy them. Well i advertise because i know the part on them giving prizes are legit :whistle2:X

Each staff member gets a good ammount of money. And the forum mods are jus nerds. Also, that translation was hilarious. If my opening post is like that please do let me know lol. I really don't think it is though.

Just for the record, I have a HARD ASS TIME getting offers approved on MyFaveFreebies and CashCrate, and PrizeRebel to a lesser extent. It just doesn't credit me no matter how many times I do the same offer, which apparently gets you banned on PrizeRebel. Do you guys have any similar problems? If not, then I can conclude that the internet hates me.

[quote name='xboxowns']Just for the record, I have a HARD ASS TIME getting offers approved on MyFaveFreebies and CashCrate, and PrizeRebel to a lesser extent. It just doesn't credit me no matter how many times I do the same offer, which apparently gets you banned on PrizeRebel. Do you guys have any similar problems? If not, then I can conclude that the internet hates me.[/quote]

clear cookies, use IE

thats what i do and they always work for me...but if it doesnt work i dont know what to tell you....these sites have been weird to alot ofpeople, so youre not alone

BUMP to prizes

Whats shady is most of the time on these sites it's them getting the traffic but their approval system to credit us the points are down on some sites. Does anyone want to know what offers I have gotten approved? You have to be referred under me of course :p. I have had well over 150 points.

Also, after my hangover im going to look for more prizes around my house.

And for prizerebel i haven't done much of them yet but hear it is good. Also i hear about more and more and more and more sites everyday. It just makes me want to make my own.

BUMP TO PRIZES, any noobs who havent signed up yet please signup on my sig or OP. I'm so close and im giving out any prize you want, to earn me 7 points. So you get a prize from me and a prize from gaminglagoon plz bump :whistle2:(

Ugh just need 20 points and have about 6 prizes up you could win from me AND GAMING LAGOON/prizerebel

I mainly need the points on gaming lagon though

bread's done
Back