The guy who called Cheapy D a "chink lover" was...

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamska2020

Banned
Gamertag: xL Solid Stu Mine is ACLS LIVE and I play ocassionally with Cheapy and I was in the lobby when this asshole came in and called him that. It's my fault that he got in the game because I played with this guy on Rainbow six way back in december and never played with him since. He'll sometimes message me and I guess he joined in progress on me. Anyways I can definitely confirm it was this guy and Cheapy might remember I was in the room BUT guys bad feedback him not me!

This was very upsetting for me to hear on the podcast actually. Many of my friends are Chinese (meaning they are Chinese citizens) and after living in HK for 6 months last year I really feel connected to the Chinese people....

Anyways, I don't know what point I'm really making (if any) but I just want to say that I hope in the future people learn tolerance and stop hating for the sake of hating. Particularly with this 'trash talk' in games there is just no need for it and I hope that gaming society can somehow change away from this.

The issue of course is that video games, particularly those played online, are so adversarial that often the other player truly is seen as the 'enemy' instead of as a 'friend', which is what we all should be when we play together.

Anyways....just my 2 cents.

[quote name='adamska2020']Gamertag: xL Solid Stu Mine is ACLS LIVE and I play ocassionally with Cheapy and I was in the lobby when this asshole came in and called him that. It's my fault that he got in the game because I played with this guy on Rainbow six way back in december and never played with him since. He'll sometimes message me and I guess he joined in progress on me. Anyways I can definitely confirm it was this guy and Cheapy might remember I was in the room BUT guys bad feedback him not me![/QUOTE]

My wife and I get a kick out of kids who have no aptitude for proper punctuation or ability to properly communicate a coherent thought. I'm glad she gets paid to correct the unintelligible masses becuase I'd just file your resume under "special needs" and inform my secretary to send in the next applicant.

Durr! Me no understand you! Maybe you missed my point that I was just saying who the person was that called Cheapy the racial slur. I don't know why you are offended by what I said when I was just saying who did this. Besides why do you inhabit the internet, where grammatical errors run rampant, if said errors infuriate you so much that you personally attack someone. I'm sure you'll then procede to dissect this post of any misspelled words or anything that's slightly wrong but I'm fine with that. Whatever floats your boat.
PS. Interestingly enough, everyone else seems to understand what I was trying to say...maybe you're just dumb.

Isn't Cheapy's wife Japanese? This further proves the ignorance of some people. And I would apreciate it if none of you use the word "chink," as it greatly offends me. Well not really, but be respectful, or else I will assume you're racist. If you think it's ok, then maybe it's ok for me to use the N word, or whatever slur against white people, even though it'll be in Mandarin.

This is where Jack and other miss the mark. Gamers* aren't killing other people, they're killing Civility and Respect. Go ahead and take offense, but I've got a trillion message board posts and online gaming stories to back me up.

I think it can safely be said for many of us, the saying goes "Hate the playa, not the game."

*--On the whole, idiots!

people don't still get offended by nigger do they? I thought that was mainstream now or something of that nature...along with porch monkey.

[quote name='Dingleberry']people don't still get offended by nigger do they? I thought that was mainstream now or something of that nature...along with porch monkey.[/quote]

You're a fucking douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back