Megaman X2 for trade or sale

zionoverfire

CAGiversary!
Feedback
133 (100%)
I just obtained Megaman X2 (cart only) and I noticed some interest in the forum for it. It plays just fine but it does have some scratches on the front and marking from price tags on the back, if you want pictures ask. Post tradelists and offers if interested.

Yeah its a great game. I'd make an offer but my friend gave me his copy and the V Gundam game for my birthday a few years ago.

I would trade Castlevania: Dracula X (Super NES) for this. The games are of equal value. My cartridge has some minor wear on the label and the letters "SN 95" written on the back.

[quote name='boyward']I would trade Castlevania: Dracula X (Super NES) for this. The games are of equal value. My cartridge has some minor wear on the label and the letters "SN 95" written on the back.[/quote]

If I did that I'd then have a Dracula X cart I'd have to get rid of.

Did this become rare all of a sudden? Or was it rare all this while? I passed up a complete/mint copy for $19.99+tax a couple of months ago.

[quote name='nachzeher']Did this become rare all of a sudden? Or was it rare all this while? I passed up a complete/mint copy for $19.99+tax a couple of months ago.[/quote]

Well you could have sold it for $60 or more on ebay. But like I said I got it as part of a deal and now I mean to dump it.

[quote name='nachzeher']Yea, I know. Easy come easy go I guess... Good luck, try offering it on tgn[/quote]

I think I will, but I really hate dealing with those guys.

bread's done
Back