The Gaming OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
As a CAG, your cheapness probably spreads to other facets of your life, beyond video games.
Talk about ways you save money or anything else you wish, as long as its NOT GAMING OR SHOPPING RELATED.

Speaking of Gaming OTTs, there's yet another one in the General Gaming forum. Although it has a funny gif in it.

[quote name='mr ryles']this would have been so much sweeter yesterday, had someone not fucked it all up.[/quote]

Yep. D=

[quote name='mr ryles']this would have been so much sweeter yesterday, had someone not fucked it all up.[/QUOTE]
And yet, my calling her out on it doesn't make this any less

Anyone know anything good on TV right now? I am leaning towards good eats, lol. I would watch It's all geek to me if I didn't know everything on that fucking show, lol.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']1- that's WAAAAYYYYY too much info. kthnx

2- i can't believe it that in this day and age you didn't know that.

3- those little "personal hair clippers" they sell for like $5-$10 in pharmacies work *really* well in a pinch if you need to put off shaving certain areas due to razor burn or whatever[/quote] 1) just trying to spread the knowledge.

I'm wondering what the fuck has happened to Crush. Nobody has it and nobody knows why they don't have it. BB's got it listed as delayed, but EB/GS think that they already got it and sold out quickly.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'm wondering what the fuck has happened to Crush. Nobody has it and nobody knows why they don't have it. BB's got it listed as delayed, but EB/GS think that they already got it and sold out quickly.[/quote]

crush.gif
?

[quote name='Brak']Strell and Dr Mario Kart are going to hang?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!

Well, at least you guys don't suck ass.

All the CAGs in Michigan seem to just use shit as lip balm.[/QUOTE]
:cry:

[quote name='Pookymeister']Lucky # Slevin was pretty good. Now to trade it in.[/QUOTE]

Y'know you can rent things, too? And it works out to be cheaper?

Ok, so I had this $400+ fraudulent charge, that took place a month after the last time I used my card, on my debit card a few months ago, right? And I go to the bank and supposedly take care of it. They take my card, have me write a letter to Mastercard, and freeze any transactions.
So a month goes by and I get My statement as always. Hmm... everything seems normal, GmooJ is debt free! However, they didn't give me another card, so I went and got a Visa somewhere else. No Biggie.
Fast Forward to last month, The charge is back on the statement with all sorts of ridiculous fees for not paying it. I go to the bank, Go through the process AGAIN, and am told they'll call me back after they talk with Mastercard. Now, Mastercard says the charges were from my IP address and I'm lying, so my credit is going to shit now...

I am a 18-year old, heavy metal listenin', hard liquor drinkin', manual labor workin', MMA fightin', Pitbull raisin' 200+lb. Mexican who lives on the wrong side of town. Do you honestly believe I'm spending $400 dollars at Ambercrombie (sp?) and Frederick's of Hollywood?

GTFO.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Lucky # Slevin was pretty good. Now to trade it in.[/QUOTE]
I'm bored off my ass right now, but can't think of anything to do. :whistle2:s

I'm thinking a movie, though I don't have a clue what I'd want to watch. Maybe Fight Club...I haven't seen it yet, so tonight might as well be the night. I spent four bucks on the DVD at a garage sale - here's hoping it's worth it. :)

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']
I am a 18-year old, heavy metal listenin', hard liquor drinkin', manual labor workin', MMA fightin', Pitbull raisin' 200+lb. Mexican who lives on the wrong side of town. Do you honestly believe I'm spending $400 dollars at Ambercrombie (sp?) and Frederick's of Hollywood?
[/QUOTE]

No. You seem more like a Neiman Marcus kinda guy.

[quote name='Scobie']Y'know you can rent things, too? And it works out to be cheaper?[/quote]

4 for $20 at blockbuster, trades for $8.98 at DVDplanet. Looks good to me ;)

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Ok, so I had this $400+ fraudulent charge, that took place a month after the last time I used my card, on my debit card a few months ago, right? And I go to the bank and supposedly take care of it. They take my card, have me write a letter to Mastercard, and freeze any transactions.
So a month goes by and I get My statement as always. Hmm... everything seems normal, GmooJ is debt free! However, they didn't give me another card, so I went and got a Visa somewhere else. No Biggie.
Fast Forward to last month, The charge is back on the statement with all sorts of ridiculous fees for not paying it. I go to the bank, Go through the process AGAIN, and am told they'll call me back after they talk with Mastercard. Now, Mastercard says the charges were from my IP address and I'm lying, so my credit is going to shit now...

GTFO.[/quote]
You've been GmooJ'd.

All that talk of birthdays in "the new OTT" got me thinking. I wish mine would hurry up and get here, I am excited to start playing Rogue Galaxy.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']:cry:[/QUOTE]
I forgot about you. And rightfully so, since you vanished for, like, a decade. ;)

[quote name='Pookymeister']4 for $20 at blockbuster, trades for $8.98 at DVDplanet. Looks good to me ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh, right, right... I forgot I'm on *cheap* ass gamer dot com. :D Nicely played, sir. Now go buy some more ice cream for your freezer. :D :D :D :D

Oh, nifty. I found a practical use for my Xbox Live Diamond card...
makeshift beer coaster

[quote name='sixersballernum3']As a CAG, your cheapness probably spreads to other facets of your life, beyond video games.
Talk about ways you save money or anything else you wish, as long as its NOT GAMING OR SHOPPING RELATED.[/quote]

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Must play Odin Sphere...

But will play DoD instead...[/quote]

:shame:

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Debit card stuff

GTFO.[/quote]

One reason not to use a debit card.

[quote name='Scobie']Oh, right, right... I forgot I'm on *cheap* ass gamer dot com. :D Nicely played, sir. Now go buy some more ice cream for your freezer. :D :D :D :D[/quote]

Yea im almost out of moose tracks.

[quote name='AK85']:shame:[/quote]

:lol:

DoD crashed on me, so Odin Sphere it is.

I need to sleep sometime since I haven't packed one thing and I'm leaving at 11. :lol:

Unless they can prove you had that IP address on your Cable modem at the exact time the purchases were made by verifying the information with your service provider, you're pretty much off the hook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back