Looking for furnished Apartment in Portland or Vancouver area.

eldergamer

CAGiversary!
Just wondering if anyone knew of any deals on a one bedroom furnished apartment in the Portland,OR or Vancouver,WA area.
Something that is just once to month as we probably don't need it more than two months while we're waiting on our house.
We should be down to the area either the 27th or 28th of June.

I would look into an extended stay motel. I stayed at one here in Little Rock when I first moved down until I found a place. It was cheaper than every furnished apartment I could find without having to sign a 6 month lease, and it was much better furnished than the apartments.

Yeah but not in summer and not for the 30-45 nights we'll probably need to wait for the financing and house to finish closing. An extended stay hotel is quoting me about $1600+

Check out the Portland section of Craigslist.

I've lived here for two years, but I am not familiar with the availability of pre-furnished apartments. My gut instinct is to advise you to try and find places near companies that have a lot of foreign employees, like any of the Intel campuses, as the local rentals probably have more options for foreign workers.

Thanks. It turned out the furnished ones were a little out of my price range.
Finally found something in the tigard area. Will be there this thursday.

bread's done
Back