Prize rebal question

[quote name='machoman_93']the stamps.com, but only if you haven't done it before.[/quote]

Ive just tried it and it does require a credit card (stamps.com)

[quote name='quadomatic']almost none of the offers need a credit card on prizerebel...only like the last 2 pages need credit cards[/quote]

well the other guy said this did not require a credit card.

It doesn't require a credit card. The first 5 pages on prizerebel are all free offers. Just do a bunch. I got 11 points in 1 hour last night, and got myself a free month of xbox live, and it came in minutes! (Via Email)

yea my friend also got a free 1 month.

Im so glad that I have helped prize rebel become such a epidemic with my referral number 42 :).

[quote name='linkpwns']It doesn't require a credit card. The first 5 pages on prizerebel are all free offers. Just do a bunch. I got 11 points in 1 hour last night, and got myself a free month of xbox live, and it came in minutes! (Via Email)[/quote]

What offers did you do

Go by a supermarket, or CVS and get a pre-paid credit card. That's what I use. And best thing about it, if they try and trick you with extra costs, just buy a movie or something off line (Or in store I suppose--Just spend the money on the card). They won't be able to get any money and it's anonymous so your name/address won't come up.

[quote name='Thebobert5']Go by a supermarket, or CVS and get a pre-paid credit card. That's what I use. And best thing about it, if they try and trick you with extra costs, just buy a movie or something off line (Or in store I suppose--Just spend the money on the card). They won't be able to get any money and it's anonymous so your name/address won't come up.[/QUOTE]

Prepaid cards work great for online things. Usually if they can't get money off u, like if ur supposed to buy something, you just won't recieve anything, and they'll only have checked to make sure the card is real, and then you get verified for the offer.

bread's done
Back