Northwest CAG's.....

kube00

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
So who's from the NW well more specifically I'm talking Vancouver,WA/Portland OR. Anyone from the Tri-Cities? Just curious. Also recommend some mom and pop game store to me if you are from those areas.

[quote name='kube00']So who's from the NW well more specifically I'm talking Vancouver,WA/Portland OR. Anyone from the Tri-Cities? Just curious. Also recommend some mom and pop game store to me if you are from those areas.[/quote]

What you mean by mom and pop game store?

I'm in the Tri-Cities. There's a huge douchebaggery store here called "Nielsen's Art & Games" that sells classic games at higher-then-ebay prices. His pricing policy is to figure out what the highest price a game goes for on Ebay, add 10% to that, then sell it. He also allows minors to sell him games (which I'm pretty sure is against the law) and he doesn't charge sales tax (big no-no in Washington). I'm anxiously awaiting the feds to shut him down. He's a scumbag.

Lol at Nielson's. I went in there ONCE to scout prices for Dreamcast games and walked out as soon as I talked to the guy and looked at his outrageous prices.

I think the best game shop in the Tri Cities is the Gamecrazy off G-Way, but I havn't purchased anything from there in more than a year (thanks to the CAG trading forum and a little patience...)

bread's done
Back