Help! The Game's Stuck in my DS

blandstalker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
I've been Googling for over 15 pages, and while there are plenty of people who are stuck in various games, it seems none of them have had a game stuck in their DS.

I can't get the damn thing out!

I have a DS phat, and I noticed last week that Koneko Mekuri had a little trouble ejecting, but it didn't get stuck. Ouendan 2 and Hamsterz Life behaved normally, so I didn't think any more about it.

Now I put the Max Media card from the dock thing I got at Wal-Mart (see thread here) and it won't come out. It goes in. I can get it to come halfway out. But that's it.

I don't want to force it. I have not used Excessive Force yet, but have been trying to wiggle and massage it out to no avail.

O

O

OUENDANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(but if they don't come, would someone here mind giving me some advice?)

Did you make sure to buy it dinner first? Be sure to supersize, ho's be loven them fries!

my advice would be that when you get it halfway out, pull it out and call nintendo and see what to do.

I have the opposite problem. I cant even count the number of times that I picked up my ds and squeezed it a little too hard around the middle and I hear the *click* of the cart and know its about to pop out when I let go.

Considering the fact that I often leave my ds on, but closed, the accidental ejects really piss me off, especially if I havent saved in a while.

[quote name='Puffa469']I have the opposite problem. I cant even count the number of times that I picked up my ds and squeezed it a little too hard around the middle and I hear the *click* of the cart and know its about to pop out when I let go.

Considering the fact that I often leave my ds on, but closed, the accidental ejects really piss me off, especially if I havent saved in a while.[/QUOTE]

The worst is that I have big hands, so I rest my index fingers on the top of the DS. Sometimes my fingers will find them self on top of the cartridge. So when I apply any pressure it pops the game out in the middle of gameplay.

[quote name='Puffa469']I have the opposite problem. I cant even count the number of times that I picked up my ds and squeezed it a little too hard around the middle and I hear the *click* of the cart and know its about to pop out when I let go.

Considering the fact that I often leave my ds on, but closed, the accidental ejects really piss me off, especially if I havent saved in a while.[/quote]

I've always had a fear of that. that's why when I hold my ds at the top, I always make sure I never put my fingers over the cart area.

[quote name='mr ryles']just pull on it pussy.[/quote]

No, no -- I clearly said I was able to get the cat game out. It's the other one.

Oh. You meant something else.

god help me if I ever have a problem with my wii

bread's done
Back