GameCrazy - Tekken 5 Arcade Bundle 29.99

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
Local stores here are still stocked with tons of these and it finally dropped today. EB clearanced it out a long ass time ago.. dropped from 69.99 to 29.99 today!

New price, of course.. don't think GC takes them in used.

[quote name='nonggame']YESSSSSSSSS finally. I will pick 3 of these tomorrow[/QUOTE]
You do a lot of hoarding it seems like. Didn't you order 50 copies of some new release from the Deep Discount glitch? Thought you were being sarcastic.

Shit, I was just at the one in Compton like a week and a half ago wondering why the hell they are still selling those for full price when they apparently can't sell them that way. Ah well, I have one already at least...

*sigh*

And I was just in there yesterday looking around for the classic plastic sale.

Bastards...thanks for helping me spend more money, Scorch. Appreciated. ;)

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']You do a lot of hoarding it seems like. Didn't you order 50 copies of some new release from the Deep Discount glitch? Thought you were being sarcastic.[/QUOTE]
Hey, I got kids to feed. ^___^

Nice! I wonder what else dropped today if anything. Wish they would clear out the dragon quest slime controllers for a decent price.

it was the best stick you can get back then for HORI in the USA that is... although it does use sfake sanwa parts unlike the arcade.

Sanwa is the most famous brand for Japanese arcade parts. Happ makes American style. For Hori's arcade sticks they use Sanwa style parts, different materials so it's cheaper. Replace'em with real hap parts and it works really well.

Btw keep in mind when playing 2d fighters, this stick is a square-gate (thanks to this its easier to pull off EWGF/ f,N~d~d/f+2 for mishimas), you won't get whole 360 motion, so it may feel a bit weird doing fireball motions. I found it to work great with Virtual Fighter 4 also. Can't think of other 3d fighers right now eh...

[quote name='Supreme']If only I had a GameCrazy around here. :cry:[/quote]

ditto...

This is thee best retail stick you can buy in America. You'd have to import a Hori Real Arcade Pro, or get a custom made stick to do any better.

This stick is light years better than the SF 15yr Anniversary stick, or any of those Pelican sticks, or that shit all white stick that EB/GS was selling last year.

I'd totally be hitting up my local GC for this if I didnt already have one, as well as a HRAP and a HRAP2.

[quote name='UjnHunter']thanks OP! i'll have to check tonight! ::crosses fingers::[/quote]

What all comes with this bundle?

Thanks

[quote name='nonggame']Hey, I got kids to feed. ^___^[/quote]

Some of us do that with these things called jobs, where we add value to society, instead of you know, abusing sites aimed towards getting consumers good deals and standing inbetween supply and demand. People like you are why I don't go to places like IndianWallet anymore.

[quote name='Derrick1979']What all comes with this bundle?

Thanks[/quote]The Tekken 5 game, a custom case to hold Tekken 1-5 + Tag Tournament, as well as the arcade stick itself. Big huge honking box.

[quote name='shrike4242']The Tekken 5 game, a custom case to hold Tekken 1-5 + Tag Tournament, as well as the arcade stick itself. Big huge honking box.[/quote]

Wow lots of stuff werent these things like $70 at EB when it first came out?
I dont know if its worth it lol I would not use that big arcade stick

Does anyone know if this works with the PS3? The stick, not the actual game since I already have Dark Resurrection from the PSN. Like, would it work if I have the Pelican Adapter for it?

Gey guys, with t he Stick, anybody use the adaptor for use on the XBOX. I'd like to have this stick for Metal Slug Marathons, any opinions, thanks.

[quote name='Pootie Thang']Does anyone know if this works with the PS3? The stick, not the actual game since I already have Dark Resurrection from the PSN. Like, would it work if I have the Pelican Adapter for it?[/quote]

The answer's on the first page, multiple posts already discussed this.

It's not like it's on page 47 of 500! :lol: Just read the first page.

lol... I'll definately be adding more of these to my stick collection...

I actually bought 3 of these when it first came out @ 99.99 a pop... and STILL don't regret it. :)

[quote name='Derrick1979']Wow lots of stuff werent these things like $70 at EB when it first came out?
I dont know if its worth it lol I would not use that big arcade stick[/quote]They were $99.99 when they first came out, then dropped down to $69.99, and pretty much disappeared.

$29.99 for the stick alone is well worth the price. I think a trip to GC is worth a look-see this weekend.

Wasn't there a link inside one of the Tekken 5 bundle threads with info about replacing the Hori parts w/ Sanwa parts? Or was that the SF Anniv arcade stick? I searched around and didn't find much.

I have two of the Tekken 5 sticks and thought it would be pretty cool to put real arcade stick parts in them.

[quote name='KamiNoYadoru']Some of us do that with these things called jobs, where we add value to society, instead of you know, abusing sites aimed towards getting consumers good deals and standing inbetween supply and demand. People like you are why I don't go to places like IndianWallet anymore.[/QUOTE]

VERY well spoken. Yeah, its bad enough that we have hoarders here, but its worse when they try to brag about it and throw it in your face.

[quote name='KamiNoYadoru']Some of us do that with these things called jobs, where we add value to society, instead of you know, abusing sites aimed towards getting consumers good deals and standing inbetween supply and demand. People like you are why I don't go to places like IndianWallet anymore.[/quote]

agreed, it's especially moronic when they brag about it.

[quote name='LiK']agreed, it's especially moronic when they brag about it.[/quote]

There are certainly people on these forums that are annoyed with nonggame and his antics, but unfortunately there aren't enough yet to get him banned...

Might be a dumb question, but are these sticks good for Soul Calibur? Also, I'm assuming that with an adaptor these should work on a Dreamcast...right?

i was gonna sell my 2 sticks but i think imma keep them now since i jsut bought those ps2/ps3 adapters. Would really love to tear open one of them and replace the parts. I might try making my SF Anniversary stick 360 compatible. I saw that on a site somewhere. Do you guys think the square gate for the Tekken sticks will hurt playing street fighter and 2d fighters such as those? (lotta half circle quarter circle turns etc).

[quote name='KamiNoYadoru']Some of us do that with these things called jobs, where we add value to society, instead of you know, abusing sites aimed towards getting consumers good deals and standing inbetween supply and demand. People like you are why I don't go to places like IndianWallet anymore.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Look, I understand that it's sometimes funny to say "In for 12!" on a deal but when you actually do it and that's a source of income, well, I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror in the mornings.

WOW, looks at all the bitches who can't take a little joke. Stop crying !!! Even if I buy 3 sticks , what is your problem anyhow ? 1 for me , 1 for my bro, and 1 for my girl.

[quote name='KamiNoYadoru']Some of us do that with these things called jobs, where we add value to society, instead of you know, abusing sites aimed towards getting consumers good deals and standing inbetween supply and demand. People like you are why I don't go to places like IndianWallet anymore.[/quote]
I'm on your side KamiNoYadoru.

bummer, they will clear out at this price. Man, if I was just in LA another week, I'd have bought another set.

It's a great stick, and I'd just trade in the extra copies of the game or give them out to buddies as gifts.

Found one, an opened demo box. For $30, I wasn't about to complain. But when I opened the Tekken 5 case, the manual was missing.

If anyone has a spare, I'd be willing to trade a guide for it.

On a side note, this is now only the third time I've bought something at GC, and every time I come away with the feeling that their employees are nicer and more knowledgeable than GS/EB.

[quote name='nonggame']WOW, looks at all the bitches who can't take a little joke. Stop crying !!! Even if I buy 3 sticks , what is your problem anyhow ? 1 for me , 1 for my bro, and 1 for my girl.[/quote]

No need to use profanity here, I've seen this last year when there was a heated and rather insulting conversation between hoarders and other CAGs for the CC clearance. The thread ended up closed and locked.

Let's not go there, please. You want to buy 3 or 50, that's your business, regardless you're being disrepected or looked down upon. But please don't use profanity in the forum. We obviously can't stop you from hoarding, all we can do is give you our opinions, take them however you want without violating forum rules.

[quote name='Pookymeister']No Gamecrazy's around here, but actually found 2 at a GS when looking at their Game Days sale thingie.[/quote]

I wonder if you can PM with GS.....

Thanks OP! Just got the last one in my area. Also, it was my first time buying here and as mentioned above the employees seem much nicer than EB/GS. Now time to mod this sucker.

[quote name='GMaxx']Thanks OP! Just got the last one in my area. Also, it was my first time buying here and as mentioned above the employees seem much nicer than EB/GS. Now time to mod this sucker.[/quote]

What are you gonna do for the mod?

[quote name='dbz4ever']I wonder if you can PM with GS.....[/quote]

Isn't the Tekken 5 stick in Gamestop already $30?

[quote name='rcaido']Isn't the Tekken 5 stick in Gamestop already $30?[/quote]

Oh snap! For real? ?:hot:

[quote name='nonggame']WOW, looks at all the bitches who can't take a little joke. Stop crying !!! Even if I buy 3 sticks , what is your problem anyhow ? 1 for me , 1 for my bro, and 1 for my girl.[/QUOTE]
And I suppose if your order for 50 copies of a game went through at Deep Discount you have 49 family members to give out copies to.
[quote name='dbz4ever']Oh snap! For real? ?:hot:[/QUOTE]
Yep. It's where I bought mine from. I haven't used it, but when I do I imagine I'll be really happy based on what I hear about it.

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! I picked up one new one today here in LV. Left the opened used one they also had (the sales girl seemed surprised I didn't want a used one). It looks like an amazing stick; can't wait to try it out with Tekken 5 and Virtua Fighter 4 Evo. Too bad I already bought the game, but maybe I'll ebay this sealed copy for like $10 to offset the cost.

If there's a cheapass in Vegas who wants one, it was the Game Crazy at Lake Mead & Buffalo.

bread's done
Back