Feel free to have a look around, but please refrain from tipping over my magazine racks.
The Cider House Rules
1) I'm really only looking to trade unless you want to give me an outrageous amount of cash. Really, offer me $100 for Bushido Blade. I won't be offended .
2) If you really must offer money, please make an actual dollar-amount offer. DO NOT ask how much I'm willing to sell item X for. Such offers will be ignored.
3) I ship games/peripherals/miscellaneous junk first class or priority with delivery confirmation. Guides go out media mail w/DC. I expect the same, and absolutely demand delivery confirmation. The amount of troubles DC can save makes the extra ~.40 well worth it.
4) I would like CAGers with an iTrader rating substantially lower than mine to ship first unless we're trading guides. I'm fine with shipping first to CAGers with a rating higher than mine.
5) I might not remember to check this list, so a PM is the best way of getting my attention.
6) I like checking lists.
And now on with the show...
Edited by ozzymandd, 19 October 2008 - 12:06 AM.