Need a 2GB Micro SD Card for "DIRT CHEAP"

JustBlaze

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I just got a BlackJack.. And I need a memory card, 50MB Internet doesn't cut it..

Anyone know any deals online that I can get a 2gb micro sd card? I can grab one for $26 at this one site.. But maybe cheaper? Preferably sandisk? Doesn't matter.. just need a 2gb micro sd..

thanks .. appreciate any help

I'll second the one at the above link. I just received one that I ordered a few days ago. I don't know if they're still doing it, but Buy.com offered me a free magazine subscription with my order, but also gave the option to opt out and get an additional $10 rebate, which is what I'm going to do. Pretty hard to beat $8.95 for a 2GB Kingston MicroSD.

Thanks SOS.. Your name really does stand for something :)

I'm gunna use the Google checkout.. Damn That's cheap..

Is Kingston really reliable?

Yes, kingston is a high quality brand, I've had a kingston 1gb micro sd card for a year or so and it works great still. Flash memory is supposed to be long lasting.

I've been using two Kingston 1GB microSD cards for a few months and they are fast and very reliable.

I'll pick up that 2GB myself, and use the 1GB for my Wii. ;)

[quote name='Bucho']I'll second the one at the above link. I just received one that I ordered a few days ago. I don't know if they're still doing it, but Buy.com offered me a free magazine subscription with my order, but also gave the option to opt out and get an additional $10 rebate, which is what I'm going to do. Pretty hard to beat $8.95 for a 2GB Kingston MicroSD.[/QUOTE]

I'm not getting the $10 opt out rebate... anything special you did to be so lucky?

[quote name='WiiNet']I'm not getting the $10 opt out rebate... anything special you did to be so lucky?[/quote] Once you add the microSD to your cart, it will take you to a page where your Cart Summary is on the right. In the middle of that page, you'll see "BONUS! 1-year Magazine Subscription included with your order!"

Click on "see details" within their tiny, fine print and it will open a smaller window that gives a link to the $10 rebate. You have to accept their magazine offer and then decline it by mailng in that rebate in order to get the $10, if I read it correctly.

bread's done
Back