Anybody know where i can get an 360 game for 15$ or under

You won't find many new copies of 360 games for that price, but Condemned, Table Tennis, Gun, Lego Star Wars II, and older sports games are all sub-$15 used at GameCrazy.

[quote name='JJSP']You won't find many new copies of 360 games for that price, but Condemned, Table Tennis, Gun, Lego Star Wars II, and older sports games are all sub-$15 used at GameCrazy.[/quote]& they're new for around 19.99 Quake 4 is new also at 14.99 all that at gamestop though.

[quote name='RaiderDawg']So do i print that out and they scan it and i get 10$ Off? Is that actully legal?[/quote]

Yes, just print it out.

[quote name='RaiderDawg']So do i print that out and they scan it and i get 10$ Off? Is that actully legal?[/quote]

i used it today and they didnt even give me or the coupon a 2nd look. got blazing angels for 15$.

[quote name='linkmon']Splinter Cell was awesome!! Must own for the 360!!:applause:[/QUOTE]

Is it still a pretty hard game? I remember playing the original SC and wasn't very good at it. I guess I could give the series a shot again..

Just a few off the top of my head: The Outfit ($20), Table Tennis ($20), NBA Live 06, NHL 2K6, College Hoops 2K6, Bomberman: Act Zero, Just Cause (only one I can't seem to snag), Amped 3, Call of Duty, Perfect Dark Zero (LE), Eragon (on Amazon for $16), and a few others can be had for sub $20 using the $5 Gamepro gift card at Best Buy. You just missed a 2 for $30 deal at Circuit City on a good hunk of games as well.

I have an extra of Perfect Dark Zero LE and Phantasy Star Universe new I'm willing to part with as well (/end shill)

[quote name='Staind204']Is it still a pretty hard game? I remember playing the original SC and wasn't very good at it. I guess I could give the series a shot again..[/quote]

The AI is still incredibly hard. On the other hand, it's still incredibly fun and the graphics are unbelievable.

Another suggestion is to try the trading forum. There are plenty of CAGs that are looking to unload old 360 games. You might even be able to get rid of some of your older games and pay nothing out of pocket.

[quote name='Staind204']I second that, awesome game.[/quote]

It certainly is. :D It is a real short game, But it is good enough to be a movie. (In fact, They are making a movie based on condemned - Check wikipedia for more info)

I assume you are looking only for in-store deals. If not, I am sure there are many people on here who would sell 360 games for less than $15 each, depending on the game(s) of course.

bread's done
Back