The Truth About Myspace - Tom isn't your friend

[quote name='CrimGhost']Shit, the loose change guy is back.[/quote]

Thought that guy was dead.......kinda crazy if he really isn't.

New Monaco Media, what I've just watched is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent clip were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having watched it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Seriously....how the fuck does this effect me?

I understand the whole "Tom didn't create myspace" bit, and that myspace is just a big marketing tool, but how is this important?

Everyone knows that the whole f'n internet is just a big marketing tool, designed to sell consumers more products due to the greater convenience to them.

Yeah I just heard "blah blah blah anti-capitalism anti-corporation blah blah blah"

So what that it's run by a corporation? I'm pretty sure the video editing software used to make that piece was created by a corporation too *gasp*

[quote name='c0rnpwn']Yeah I just heard "blah blah blah anti-capitalism anti-corporation blah blah blah"

So what that it's run by a corporation? I'm pretty sure the video editing software used to make that piece was created by a corporation too *gasp*[/QUOTE]

M$?

ah i love youtube..the only place where you or your company can become a quote unquote internet celebrity.

wow, that was a waste of my life. Who the hell cares, everyone knows al gore invented the interweb along with every site on it.

oh noes tom doesn't like me. I don't give a shit about the politics behind myspace. I go to myspace to talk with old friends. Nothing else.

What a waste of time. Watching that video of course. OH NO, SOME MAJOR CORPORATION FOUNDED/CONTROLS A WEBSITE WITH 220 MILLION USERS! WHAT A SURPRISE!!!1111

bread's done
Back