Possible help with Cheapy D 360 tray.

:rofl:

OK, I don't get it - WHY is he doing this? Just because he can? He didn't seem to have any problems with his tray opening and closing normally? (Though he might if he keeps that up. Man if my kid was abusing his system that way he'd have the damn thing taken away from him!).

And what was with putting the Blu-Ray disc in and showing that it was sideways? Just proving to us he didn't break the system? Strange...

[quote name='io']:rofl:

OK, I don't get it - WHY is he doing this? Just because he can? He didn't seem to have any problems with his tray opening and closing normally? (Though he might if he keeps that up. Man if my kid was abusing his system that way he'd have the damn thing taken away from him!).

And what was with putting the Blu-Ray disc in and showing that it was sideways? Just proving to us he didn't break the system? Strange...[/quote]

And why didn't he just use a 360 disc to show that it plays properly? Maybe his drive is busted, and he is trying to get other people to break theirs... or something. Little kids are suspicious.

[quote name='ChriyR']WHY WOOD I DO THAT 2 MY 360
[/quote]
I like this guy's quote from the youtube comments.

Darwin Award winnah!

anyways, Wombat is gonna get his 360 back today so it'll be fixed.

[quote name='yukine']And why didn't he just use a 360 disc to show that it plays properly? Maybe his drive is busted, and he is trying to get other people to break theirs... or something. Little kids are suspicious.[/quote]If he used a 360 disc the 360 would have started to load the game. He wanted to illustrate that the disc was being read and spun and using a bluray disc prevents the 360 from exiting the dashboard and loading a game which takes longer to exit out of to eject the disc again.

I agree the kid could have illustrated things more clearly and explained what the problem is (because I have the same problem with my refurb).

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']:rofl:

I'm not sure why but I found this video to be hilarious.[/quote]

same here, even though it's completely retarded and useless.

I found out something you can do w/ your 360! yank the disc tray out! :roll:

At four hundred bucks a pop, I seriously would leave well enough alone. Especially since just using my original x-box normally and treating it like a eightenth century china doll I went through three of them in four years. God only knows how well the 360's are made.

Like the old saying goes: "If it ain't broke......... leave it the fuck alone"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow that kids crazy i would never do that shit even if it doesnt hurt it you know he didnt pay for his system ungreatful punk lol

Everyone saying that they wouldn't do this stuff to their system must not have have the pleasure of a 3RL incident. I have and the refurb they sent me is even louder than my original and makes horrible noises and the disc tray wont open or close VIA software. I have to get off my butt to press the eject button but to close the disc tray I have to push in on the tray to force the mechanism to close.

Personally I hate this refurb and it's only a matter of time before it receives another hardware/software failure and I get to go through this crap again. Essentially what I'm saying is that I have no problem doing whatever to this red headed step child console they sent me. The way I see it is MS took away my mint yet broken 360 that was $400 and replaced it with some POS that should be sold for $200 at most.

I'll yank that tray out when I get a chance. Hopefully something like that will get the 3RL that's inside of my box to get into gear and turn on so I can send this crapper back.

I remember I did this to my old computer when I was 4. I freaked and shoved it back into the player and it worked, until the whole thing busted like 5 or 6 years later.

On a very unrelated and judgemental note, that kid must be loaded! The big HDTV, the PS3, the 360. Damn.

bread's done
Back