Get $30 for helping me get a 360 Elite + 5 Free Gaming Sites and Reviews!

nicholas761

CAGiversary!
I am now going to send $30 through PayPal to ANYONE who goes green under me in 360 Elite. This is the link
Once you go green, PM me the offer you did and your username there. Then, when I get all 11 of my referrals, I will give each one of them $30 through PayPal. It's a great deal!
Here is the link again.

Now time for the reviews:

Gaming Lagoon
Gaming Lagoon was the first of its kind. You take simple surveys and request a prize.
Why to use them:
- A lot of offers
- Many satififed users
- Custom orders!!
Why NOT to use them:
- Slow support
- A lot of offers get disapproved
- Not many game systems avalible
Best for:
People just starting on these survey-based sites. This site is pretty good if you don't have a credit card.

GO TO GAMING LAGOON

4 No Cash
You can get all kinds of stuff at 4 No Cash - Routers, Gaming Systems, PayPal Payments, and more! But the offers aren't that great.
Why to use them:
- Lots of prizes
Why NOT to use them:
- You must do too many offers
- Most offers require a credit card
- Some offers are "missing"
Best for:
People that have been doing survey sites for a while. If you don't have a credit card, you shouldn't use this site much.

GO TO 4 NO CASH

Prize Rebel
Prize Rebel was made shortly after Gaming Lagoon. It has enough offers to keep you busy.
Why to use them:
- A lot of free offers
- Great prizes
- Almost instant offer approvals
- Higher chance of approval than Gaming Lagoon
Why NOT to use them:
- Recently had a minor bug for members that did offers before June 12.
Best for:
Everybody! This is one of the best sites on the internet with a good balance of free and credit card offers. Great!

GO TO PRIZE REBEL

My Fave Freebies
This site is VERY new. It has a lot of easy offers.
Why to use them:
- Some offers just require you to enter your ZIP code or e-mail address!
- Gaming Systems are prizes!
- A lot of offers
Why NOT to use them:
- A lot of offers require purchases but are marked as FREE
- Interface is not that great
Best for:
People with a lot of time and credit cards.
GO TO MY FAVE FREEBIES

My 360 Elite 4 Free
This is an awesome site where you can get a free X-Box 360 Elite for free! When signing up, you should choose the Referral option, as it's easier.
Why to use them:
- Get a free 360 Elite!
- Lots of good offers to choose from
- Most offers can be canceled easily
Why NOT to use them:
- Offers require a credit card...
Best for:
People with several friends with credit cards(or parents with credit cards!). It's an awesome site!

GO TO MY 360 ELITE 4 FREE

MY OPINION:
First place, Prize Rebel
Second place, My 360 Elite 4 Free
Third place, My Fave Freebies
Fourth place, Gaming Lagoon
Last place, 4 No Cash

nicholas i'll sign up under you if you help me get a free ps3, post a message if your down
anbody else wants to help me get my referalls, all you gotta do is sign up im offering the credit card number and the like
PM me if you wanna help out

theres only so much money on it, it wont affect me. Hey foladar why cant i find where to make a sig?

You have to be around for a certain period of time, I believe.
And I still don't suggest sharing a debit card of any kind, sounds more like frauding advertisers to me. Most websites don't allow debit cards for that reason, and because people sign up without cancelling and thus fraud the advertisers that way. Don't do it.

[quote name='nicholas761']Free Wii Points, MS Live Points, WoW subscriptions and more![/QUOTE]

Please change your title, it looks very similar to some other poster's gaminglagoon title if you didn't notice. :shame: :shame: :shame:

[quote name='spoo']Free Microsoft Points, Wii Points, DS Lites, PSP, WoW Sub cards and More![/QUOTE]

[quote name='spoo']Please change your title, it looks very similar to some other poster's gaminglagoon title if you didn't notice. :shame: :shame: :shame:[/QUOTE]

I changed it :)

Too many points for prizes? Its a 1:1 (dollar:point) ratio at MFF, just like every other website. And yes, approval rates are slow because its a one-(wo)man show .. she inputs the approvals in the AM when she wakes up. So assuming you do offers overnight, its pretty quick.

Prizerebel is definitely the best of the best.

I'm still debating with myself on whether or not to join MFF or FTT...Both seem somewhat shady, and I haven't seen actual proof of receiving stuff from these sites from anyone

IMO MFF > PrizeRebel because they will send you Paypal, or Amazon GCs. That and theres a ton more offers, including very easy zip+email offers. PrizeRebel >>>>>>>>>> FTT though. That website is ugly.

[quote name='Foladar']IMO MFF > PrizeRebel because they will send you Paypal, or Amazon GCs. That and theres a ton more offers, including very easy zip+email offers. PrizeRebel >>>>>>>>>> FTT though. That website is ugly.[/QUOTE]

Dude, do you visit these sites for the actual prizes or the design? Who cares what the website looks like as long as you get free stuff...

[quote name='quadomatic']Prizerebel is definitely the best of the best.

I'm still debating with myself on whether or not to join MFF or FTT...Both seem somewhat shady, and I haven't seen actual proof of receiving stuff from these sites from anyone[/quote]
I will get a PayPal payment from MFF. Will you sign up under my referral link?

[quote name='nicholas761']I have gotten a PayPal payment from MFF. Will you sign up under my referral link?[/QUOTE]
How'd you get a Paypal payment when you signed up ~500 users after me .. I signed up ~2 days before orders were required to be sent in to get your payment before July 15th, so how'd you manage to get a payment after the "official" dates?

[quote name='Foladar']How'd you get a Paypal payment when you signed up ~500 users after me .. I signed up ~2 days before orders were required to be sent in to get your payment before July 15th, so how'd you manage to get a payment after the "official" dates?[/quote]

Opps! I meant will get. Sorry for the misunderstanding...

[quote name='koopa']theres only so much money on it, it wont affect me. Hey foladar why cant i find where to make a sig?[/QUOTE]
I agree. Don't screw the system. It's only gonna hurt us more in the future (like we saw recently with many publishers backing away from incentive sites).

[quote name='wild21crazy']what exactly do I have to do?[/quote]
You must:
a. Sign up for the site from HERE
a.1. Make sure you do the Referral method.
b. Complete one offer with a credit card
c. Wait for the offer to be processed
d. Wait for 10 other people to do the same with MY link.
d.1. You can give your friends my link instead of yours so they can get $30 too and you'll get your cash faster
e. Get your $30, thanks for helping!

LMAO FFT is the best darn good fast crediting site around i have made here it is
isplaying page 1 of 4. Jump to Page 1 2 3 4
Date Type Name Amount Balance Jun 21, 2007 Credit Paid to Signup - [Zip Code Submit] GENEROUS GENIE - SHARPER IMAGE VS. BROOKSTONE GIFT CARD 0.6000 59.4900 Jun 21, 2007 Credit Withdraw Deleted 57.0500 58.8900 Jun 21, 2007 Credit Paid to Signup - Party With a Star -- Ant -- complete short form 0.7500 1.8400 Jun 21, 2007 Credit Referral - Paid to Signup - [zip submit] - Free Louis Vouitton Handbag for joining Product Test Panel -- complete and submit 0.0360 1.0900 Jun 21, 2007 Credit First Offer Bonus 1.0000 1.0540 Jun 21, 2007 Credit Referral - Paid to Signup - [Zip Submit] SuperbRewards - Free Nintendo Wii (414) 0.0540 0.0540 Jun 20, 2007 Withdraw Amazon Gift Certificate - Withdraw -57.0500 0.0000 Jun 19, 2007 Credit Paid to Signup - [email submit] enter the PS3 prize drawing 0.5000 57.0500 Jun 19, 2007 Credit Paid to Signup - (email submit) xbox 360 prize drawing 0.5000 56.5500 Jun 19, 2007 Credit Paid to Signup - [email submit] Nintendo Wii prize drawing 0.5000 56.0500 Jun 19, 2007 Credit Paid to Signup - [email submit] Prize Draw -- Las Vegas Prize drawing 0.5000 55.5500 Jun 19, 2007 Credit Paid to Signup - [email submit] - USA - Ipod Nano Prize Draw 0.5500 55.0500 Jun 19, 2007 Credit Paid to Signup - [zip submit] CONSUMER PROMOTION CENTER - SHOULD WE LEAVE IRAQ? 0.5500 54.5000 Jun 19, 2007 Credit Paid to Signup - [Email Submit] CONSUMER PROMOTION CENTER - JC PENNEY $500 GIFT CARD - NEW 0.6000 53.9500 Jun 19, 2007 Credit Paid to Signup - [Zipl submit] iTunes Gift Card 0.6000 53.3500 Jun 19, 2007 Credit Paid to Signup - [zip submit] Subway sandwiches for a year -- this is a zip code one -- you can do both email submit and zip submit offers! 0.5500 52.7500 Jun 19, 2007 Credit Paid to Signup - [zip submit] -- you may do both the zip and email offer -- MOVIE PASSES TO PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 3 0.5500 52.2000 Jun 19, 2007 Credit Paid to Signup - [Zip Code Submit] GENEROUS GENIE - BLACKJACK VS. BLACKBERRY (EXCLUSIVE) 0.6000 51.6500 Jun 19, 2007 Credit Paid to Signup - [zip submit] Beauty Shopping Spree 0.6000 51.0500 Jun 19, 2007 Credit Paid to Signup - [Zip Code Submit] GENEROUS GENIE - $500 SUNGLASSES GIFT CARD 0.5500 50.4500 Jun 19, 2007 Credit Paid to Signup - [Zip Code Submit] GENEROUS GENIE - $500 SONY GIFT CARD 0.5500 49.9000 Jun 19, 2007 Credit Paid to Signup - [Zip Code Submit] GENEROUS GENIE - $500 KMART GIFT CARD 0.5500 49.3500 Jun 19, 2007 Credit Paid to Signup - [Zip Code Submit] GENEROUS GENIE - $500 FOR TAXES 0.5500 48.8000 Jun 19, 2007 Credit Paid to Signup - [zip submit] $250 GROCERY GIFT CARD 0.6000 48.2500 Jun 19, 2007 Credit Paid to Signup - [zip submit] $250 1800 FLOWERS GIFT CARD - MOTHERS DAY VERSION 0.6000 47.6500etc in three days woot! They rock and r two sisters and r very nice unlike GL who sucks

[quote name='sam666']aha where is the cash coming from? Hehe ur dont got any![/quote]
I have the cash....and I have a credit card too. I'll pay each of the $30s with PayPal. I just need a 360 Elite.

I don't recommend saying " b. Complete one offer with a credit card (Try Stamps.com, they're easy to cancel) " If TRAINN finds out you said that, they're likely to not send you your gift.

[quote name='nicholas761']Huh?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='nicholas761']I am now going to send $30 through PayPal to ANYONE who goes green under me in 360 Elite.
Once you go green, PM me the offer you did and your username there. Then, when I get all 11 of my referrals, I will give each one of them $30 through PayPal. It's a great deal![/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back