[Over] CAGcast Karaoke Contest: Win a pair of Ear Force X1 Headphones for Xbox360/PC

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
1) Sign up for a free account on http://www.singshot.com/
It would be helpful (and more fun) if you use the same username that you have on CAG.

2) Record any song you wish, but the emphasis here is on embarassing songs.

3) When you are done recording your song, it will ask you to enter "tags".
Enter in earforcex1 in the tags space to enter the contest.
If you forget to do this, don't worry as you can edit your song later and tag it appropriately.

Most entertaining performance (as judged by CheapyD & Wombat) receives an Ear Force X1 Headset for the Xbox 360/PC . The winner will be announced on __________ CAGcast, so be sure to get your entries in by _____ at the latest. Any entries after that may not be considered. One entry per person (but feel free to experiment and change your entry up until contest closing).
Contest Page on SingShot.com

Now this will be entertainingly fun. Count me in!
All I need now is a camcorder.
\:D/

// Roth

I'm so in. My name over there is JCEnder.

Edit: Just added my first, "Home". I doubt I'll try anything "embarrassing", so my chances of winning are probably slim, but I like singing seriously.

[quote name='Roth']
All I need now is a camcorder. [/quote]
Oooh...they added video. I'll record mine today!

Sweet, I got feedback.

Of course, I've seen people praise the guys whose singing sounds like a retard getting beat with a shovel, so......grain of salt, methinks.

[quote name='CheapyD']Oooh...they added video. I'll record mine today![/quote]
You better be wearing a silly outfit and playing a guitar hero controller.

[quote name='the ender']Sweet, I got feedback.

Of course, I've seen people praise the guys whose singing sounds like a retard getting beat with a shovel, so......grain of salt, methinks.[/quote]

Dude, your an amazing singer, and even if you don't win for embarrasment you'll still be the only person in the contest who can walk away with a little dignity.

wait, can someone explain, Do we have to use the karaoke video, where the words pop up and all, or can we just record us singing it through a camera?

[quote name='super d']Dude, your an amazing singer, and even if you don't win for embarrasment you'll still be the only person in the contest who can walk away with a little dignity.[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words bro!

New song added: "It's Your Love".

I was wondering if I could sing a duet with my sister. If so, we'd be a lock cause she's super hot (or so they say.) I would totally keep the headset for myself though.

Actually, I have 2 hot sisters. Maybe I'll just let them sing without me, to increase my odds.

-stonefry

[quote name='stonefry']I was wondering if I could sing a duet with my sister. If so, we'd be a lock cause she's super hot (or so they say.) I would totally keep the headset for myself though.

Actually, I have 2 hot sisters. Maybe I'll just let them sing without me, to increase my odds.
-Stonefy=quote]
Maybe you should keep your flowers in the attic.

[quote name='stonefry']I was wondering if I could sing a duet with my sister. If so, we'd be a lock cause she's super hot (or so they say.) I would totally keep the headset for myself though.

-stonefry[/quote]
Maybe you should keep your flowers in the attic.

[quote name='thorbahn3']Although I was told I could not enter, I thought I'd offer up another poorly sung song since I'm already signed up.[/quote]that was a joke...of course you can enter!
[quote name='xviolated']wait, can someone explain, Do we have to use the karaoke video, where the words pop up and all, or can we just record us singing it through a camera?[/quote]You can do whatever you want, as long as your voice is recorded.

[/quote]Whatever you want...remember the emphasis here is on embarassing songs.

wait, so you can only pick the songs that the site offers? what if there is a song the site does not offer, is there anyway we can participate with the song we want?

Are there really zero entries? when I search for earforcex1, I get nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

Is there an estimated contest ending date?

-stonefry

[quote name='TripMasterMunky']wait, so you can only pick the songs that the site offers? what if there is a song the site does not offer, is there anyway we can participate with the song we want?[/quote]
You are limited to the songs on http://www.singshot.com.

I think you guys need to set a deadline. Then the entries will come rolling in.

-stonefry

and this is definetly one song i would hate to sing in public...

plus.. its a little song thats dedicated to wombat and cheapy...
about their hometown. :)

cheers

All right. I dropped in an entry to help make the pool look larger, but I don't stand a prayer. Ender has some high-octane mojo going, but nothing beats deadbabies' entry for nailing the spirit of the competition.

EDIT: BLOODY HELL! I was unaware that my wife had opened the window to let some air through. I have just been informed (through the window) that my fucking "song you'd be embarassed to be caught singing in public" has just been caught being sung in public. Mission accomplished, Cheapy, you right crafty bastard.

Nice! Congratulations ender, you have a nice singing voice.

Why haven't you been on "American Idol" yet? You'd do well, I think. :D

bread's done
Back