Buying and Trading N64 carts, manuals, and boxes - Aiming for complete collection

k8s

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I'm looking to buy n64 games. My goal is a complete set of NTSC N64 games. I'm probably about 1/3rd of the way there so far. I'm willing to buy carts, manuals, boxes, or mixes of all of the above. I would prefer to buy more than a few games at a time, just due to shipping costs. I'm not going to pay $4 shipping on a $2 game, sorry. I'll give you $4 for it, but then you'd just be sending it to me for free. >_>

I only want mint condition games. No scratches, no label damage, no stickers, no writing, etc. Boxes and manuals I am a little more lenient on.

Send me your lists of n64 games, and I'll tell you which ones I'm interested in. That's probably easier than me listing the 200 n64 games I still need.

I'm mostly going to be buying rather than trading. If you're interested however, I have about 30 n64 games that I'd be willing to trade. Not much else from other systems, but I'll list stuff if I'm willing to trade that as well. Most of these games probably have some damage to them, but play fine. It could be from a tiny scratch to a few stickers on the labels. If you need a more detailed condition of a game, just ask.

Basshunter 64
Battletanx Global Assault
Blast Corps
Clayfighter 63 1/3
Excitebike 64
Goldeneye 007 (2)
International Track and Field 2000
Killer Instinct Gold
Madden 99
Madden 2000
Nascar 99 (2)
NBA Courtside with Kobe Bryant
NFL Blitz 2000
Pokemon Snap
Pokemon Stadium (2)
Snowboard Kids 2
Starfox 64
Star Wars Episode 1 Racer
Star Wars Shadows of the Empire
Tony Hawks Pro Skater
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2
Twisted Edge Extreme Snowboarding
Waialae Country Club (2)
Waverace 64
WCW Mayhem
WCW/nWo Revenge (2)
WCW/nWo World Tour
WWF No Mercy
WWF Warzone

I've got a N64 box with some of the crap that came with it + about 10 game boxes with manuals in excellent condition. I'll type up a list probably tomorrow if you are interested. I'll sell them all for shipping plus a small amount for the pain in the ass that it will be to organize and ship everything.

have these for sale:

64.gif
Bust A Move 2: Arcade Edition
64.gif
Castlevania 64 *sealed* [ :hot: ]
$50
64.gif
Castlevania 64
[ :hot: ]
64.gif
Command and Conquer
64.gif
Banjo-Kazooie
64.gif
Diddy Kong Racing
64.gif
Donkey Kong 64
64.gif
Excitebike 64

64.gif
Goldeneye 007 [ :cold: ]
64.gif
Hey You! Pikachu! (no mic)
64.gif
Jeopardy!
64.gif
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
64.gif
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
64.gif
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
64.gif
Paperboy
64.gif
Paper Mario
64.gif
Perfect Dark [ :cold: ]
64.gif
Pokemon Puzzle League
64.gif
Pokemon Snap
64.gif
Pokemon Stadium (with manual)
64.gif
Pokemon Stadium 2 [ :hot: ]
64.gif
Quest 64 [ :hot: ]
64.gif
Starfox 64
64.gif
Yoshi's Story [ :hot: ]

all cart only, no stickers. all mint or near mint. i cleaned them myself from all the stickers from eb/gs or hollywood video.

I have Mario 64 with a really beat up manual and the box. I also have Pokemon Stadium in mint condition with box and transfer pack and players guide.

Check my list for N64 games...I have a lot in various conditions (from mint to eh). I'll inform you of the conditions for the games you'd like.

k8s - i haven't forgotten. i'm still on paternity leave until monday. I'll be able to ship the stuff to you next week.

bread's done
Back