WoW Time Cards $22.99 (Back in Stock!)

[quote name='gunm']After a long hiatus, they have gone back down to one of the lowest prices they've ever listed it as:

http://www.amazon.com/World-Warcraft-Pre-Paid-Time-Card/dp/B00063BLG8/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/105-0508682-1894012?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1182712664&sr=8-1

Stock up now, WoW addicts...[/QUOTE]

=O

So tempting... with Amazon Prime, I'll pay no tax, free 2 day ship, and I'll get it Wed.

Do these stay in stock long? I don't think I can resist $11.50 a month.

fuck, for some reason I still can't pull the trigger, I guess I'm that burned out on WoW.

Hmm, I'm payed up until August... and as soon as I pay for more then a month I immediately regret it and want to quit... and yet I'm about to order two cards...

Oh boy I'm a masochist, even when I'm not indulging in it through the game.

I don't think stock has ever been an issue with the time cards--I think the real question is how long it will be on sale. I'm going to guess a week tops this time...

[quote name='linkpwns']Damn, you have to pay shipping unless you find a filler though...[/QUOTE]

What, you don't want eight cards at that price?

Edit- Just checked again about an hour after I posted this and the cards are gone at least for the moment.

No, not back up--it's just OOS via Amazon, which is the only one sponsoring the $22.99 deal. J&R is the highlighted store ATM, and it's more or less regular price through them.

Amazon's price may or may not come back, you'll just have to wait and see...

Took me a minute to figure it out. :) I could really use one of these cheap, so guess I'll be checking for them and hope they come back.

[quote name='gunm']Back in stock (thanks, hohez!).[/quote]

np, I knew there was a thread on here somewhere for them, but my searches kept timing out, so I just made another. Everything works out in the end. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back