simpsonps121

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Hi Guys,
Here are the scans of the CC Coupons.

http://pulverizer72.com/scans/cccoupon12-31.pdf

Thanks to Joe2187 for posting these!!
They are the standard $40 off $200 and 10% off coupons.
Matthew

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/1954/cc40off200ff4.jpg

Thanks to PSIncubus for hosting them for us.

Here is a cropped one.
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5800752
Thanks MKelehan

[quote name='simpsonps121']Hi Guys,
I have the scans of the next coupons. They expire at the end of the July. I don't have the ability to host them, but if a mod wants them to host - let me know.

They are the standard $40 off $200 and 10% off coupons.

Matthew[/quote]

use imageshack, or photobucket. but if you want it to remain on high res use like sendspace or rapidshare (which i think will be better).

I've actually been waiting for these coupons. I'll head out to CC just as soon as they're up.

Not to rush you or anything. :)

you can email the scans to me and i will do it for you if you'd like. check your PMs

edit: nevermind, your mailbox is full

[quote name='MrFriday18']can u please post the link?[/QUOTE]
I havent gotten it from simpsonps121 yet.

[quote name='flaming homer']$40 off $200 on anything? damn[/QUOTE]
It's almost everything. Read the fine print once the coupon is posted.

[quote name='Wolfpup']If only they'd have these coupons at the same time they had deals on the consoles :D[/QUOTE]
Game hardware is excluded.

IF it can be used towards The Darkness, that'd be nice. Let's hope so! A part of me feels like they might attempt to pull the whole "well it's already on sale and a coupon can't be used towards it" bit. :whistle2:s

[quote name='AngelsDontBurn']IF it can be used towards The Darkness, that'd be nice. Let's hope so! A part of me feels like they might attempt to pull the whole "well it's already on sale and a coupon can't be used towards it" bit. :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]
I've used it on sale items. You can use it on EVERYTHING, except game hardware and gift cards. That's why we can't wait for this. :)

Ok, I PM'd the 3 that said they would help. They have the file and are working on it. sasuken, psincubus, UGamer_X. Thanks guys.

The scanned file is 9 megs. I reduced it to 5 meg. I hope everything works out. If not, we will try it again. ;-)

Matthew

[quote name='mkelehan']I've used it on sale items. You can use it on EVERYTHING, except game hardware and gift cards. That's why we can't wait for this. :)[/quote]
Touche'! In that case, make room for me on this bandwagon. :D

I can't think of $200 worth of stuff at CC that I would want. Certainly wouldn't spend that much on games to get $40 off.

I thought it was 10% off video games. I really want to get the PS2 Guitar Hero 2 package on sale there for $70 plus a 10% off coupon. Well I always wanted a DS Lite too so if I get Guitar Hero 2 and a DS Lite that comes to exactly $200 so I could use that $40 off $199 or more coupon. Just not sure if I want to spend that much right now.

here's a dumb question. does anyone know if CC considers DS's as a console? technically they are a handheld and not a console. bleh I know silly just wondering

[quote name='floormat']here's a dumb question. does anyone know if CC considers DS's as a console? technically they are a handheld and not a console. bleh I know silly just wondering[/quote]

I actually want to pick up a PSP using this so I'd appreciate any incite into this as well. Thanks guys.

Damm, I thought it was 10% off video games too. I wanted to be extra cheap with The Darkness today, but nvm lol. Thanks OP, the $40 off will come in handy some day.

[quote name='contej85']Read the whole thread. The new link is within.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even bother to look 8 posts up to see the link. thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='plastikpyro']I didn't even bother to look 8 posts up to see the link. thanks for the heads up![/quote]

Yeah hopefully the OP will edit it soon enough.

So are they generally lenient about the photocopies on this, seeing as it is printed on the coupon itself. I want a PSP and a couple games for $40 off.

[quote name='pimpinc333']LOL @ Picture Number 3 :D[/QUOTE]
Yep, that was me in high school. Or was it early college?

bread's done
Back