Railfan Ps3 - Cheapy D Exclusive!

venomshot629

CAG Veteran
Well, after many rumors, the Sony team has finally decided to make Railfan PS3 - in full, 1080p HD 60fps - For CheapyD, and CheapyD only. After hearing his high interest in the game, along with many calls, emails and singing telegrams from Wombat, the Railfan developers decided to get to the drawing board.

CheapyD is currently in Motion Capture sessions for the game, as he will have a starring role as the primary (and only) Train Conductor, in charge of all trains within the game. When he was informed of his fame-inducing role, his reaction was simply: :drool:

The video can be seen at the link below.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/20906.html

[quote name='CheapyD']This is actually a new Railfan game, that will be released in Asia, but not in Japan.
Railfan: Taiwan High Speed Rail[/QUOTE]

I bought it when I was in Taiwan :D

I don't even have a PS3 yet, but I loved riding the Taiwan HSR and remembered CheapyD's high recommendation of the first Railfan.

So...how is it?
According to Play-Asia, it has English....just say the word and I will order it!

Nevermind, I ordered it. Gonna meet up with one of the play-asia guys this weekend and he will bring it with him from Hong Kong. Now that's service! ;

bread's done
Back