Fighting games for PC...

SOSTrooper

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Before you laugh, I feel a bit guilty for making this post too. For some unforeseen reasons, I'm looking for PC fighting games, and perhaps those that work in Windows XP. I'm not looking for MAME or other Emulation, but straight up PC fighting games. I know a few such as Mortal Kombat 4, Bikini Karate Babes, and other DOS games like Primal Rage and Virtua Fighter, but hopefully a few other of you know some as well that you can tell me. I'm not looking for quality here really, at least not yet.

If you can find it, I enjoyed the hell out of Melty Blood when I was playing it a while back. Never released in America, as far as I know, though, so that's probably no help.

There is also an online game called Kwonho which is a fighter. free to play. Google it, I haven't played it yet though

http://kwonho.ijji.com/

I kinda played it, for like 20 minutes. I guess it'd be fun if you like fighting games, but I'm not one for them. And as linkpwns mentioned, it's free. Thing I liked most is the different fighting styles. Makes a change from punch punch kick looking exactly the same on all of the characters.

as Apossum mentioned, Melty Blood Act Cadenza

ss02.jpg

and

Akatsuki Blitzkampf

ss60.jpg

Fatal Fury 3 and Samurai Showdown 2 were ported to Windows a while back. I think you can find both games in one 2-pack box. There's also King of Fighters Evolution (KoF'99 for Dreamcast port) but I've only seen them released in Asia. You could try ordering the Korean version which is a port of the English version of the game. Those are all I know for now that haven't been mentioned yet.

[quote name='hero101']Still you're talking about fighters for the PC, which gamepad is best for it?[/QUOTE]

Pelican PS2>PS3 converter (it really is a good pelican product-- no lag) and the PS2 controller of your choice.

[quote name='Apossum']Pelican PS2>PS3 converter (it really is a good pelican product-- no lag) and the PS2 controller of your choice.[/QUOTE]
Or a nice PS2 joystick.

bread's done
Back