ANIME: Claymore + Devil May Cry

Sofa King Kool

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Making the shift to Bluray so I'm trying to recoup some of the cash. I've got:

- Claymore Volumes 1-4 (
complete/great condition, includes boxset case).
- Devil May Cray Volumes 1 & 2 (complete/great condition, includes boxset case).

I don't really know how much to ask for, soooo.....PM offers please. Bumps are appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='striKeVillain']I have Jet Grind Radio, what are you willing to trade for it?[/quote]
Any of these:

Resident Evil: Outbreak
Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
Twisted Metal: Black
Burnout 3: Takedown
Celebrity Deathmatch (Disk only)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (Comes with map, although it’s a little worn out)
Gun
007: Agent Under Fire
Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
NBA 2K
NFL 2K (Disk only)
NFL 2K1
Empires: Dawn of the Modern World
South Park: Chef’s Love Shack (Cart. only)
The GOLF game
ATL

JGR isn't really worth a lot, I just want it fast, hence the urgency.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']I have Jet Grind as well, interested in Red Steel.[/quote]
That's a bit much...

[quote name='Cornfedwb']Interested in Red Steel myself, CML[/quote]

I saw Cold Fear, but I can't say I want that bad enough to trade Red Steel for it, sorry.

Hilarious to see the yankers wanting a 360 or PS3 game in exchange for JGR. :roll:

(- Doshin Btw was in English as UK PAL release.)

[quote name='d00k']I don't know what a UK PAL release is...:whistle2:|[/quote]

UK means import release from the UK. (United Kingdom)

[quote name='brianmoy']UK means import release from the UK. (United Kingdom)[/quote] That means I can get it! Whoo!

(I knew the "UK" part, it's the "PAL" part I didn't understand).

[quote name='Pookymeister']CML for Red Steel ,Half-Life 2 Original Soundtrack,
Half-Life 2 hat
[/quote]
Don't see anything for Red Steel, but I can let go of the soundtrack and hat. It's hard for me to gauge their worth though. How much are you willing to give up? I did see some DVD's I liked.

[quote name='devildr1ver']i have kameo in my tradelist[/quote]

Ok, do you see anything here you'd want for it? (Keeping in mind that it's a small want).

[quote name='Pookymeister']let me know what DVDs you were interested in - maybe we could do a DVD for hat/cd trade[/quote]
Top = want most
l
Bottom = want least

Interested in:

Lucky # Slevin
High Tension
Se7en
Silent Hill
Misery
Army of Darkness
Batman Begins Deluxe
Death to Smoochy

Maybe more...

[quote name='Wegee']Animal Crossing DS for Red Steel?[/quote]
Oooh...that's very tempting, but I dunno...let me think about that one, and see what other kind of offers I get (if any). Do you have a tradelist I could look at?

[quote name='Pookymeister']Would you trade Death to Smoochy for the hat/cd?[/quote]

:/ eh...we can't go any higher than that? If I had to guess, I'd say the hat and CD together is eual to at least $10. (I was actually thinking about dropping Smoochy from the list anyway).

[quote name='d00k']:/ eh...we can't go any higher than that? If I had to guess, I'd say the hat and CD together is eual to at least $10. (I was actually thinking about dropping Smoochy from the list anyway).[/quote]

Misery instead?

[quote name='Pookymeister']Misery instead?[/quote]

I can probably do that. To be honest I was a little bit "meh" about everything below Silent Hill, but I think it would be unfair for me to ask for anything more.

BTW which version is it? I'll still take it either way, I just want to know.

159193.jpg
OR
81951.jpg

OH. I need to tell you this, (if you completely change your mind about trading I wont blame you).

The soundtrack didn't come with a case. I got it in the Gold Pack a long time ago, so all there was was a paper sleeve. I'll put it in a hard case but there's no cover art or anything.

[quote name='ralph10']yes it is. I play it on my 360[/quote]

What were you intersted in? And what kind of condition is it in?

(And is SH4 related in any way to the first three game? From what I've heard they're completely unrelated, but I just want to be sure).

It is perfect condition almost new only played it once. Do you have any 360 games you would trade?
& i have no idea about the last question.

[quote name='ralph10']It is perfect condition almost new only played it once. Do you have any 360 games you would trade?
& i have no idea about the last question.[/quote]

All I've got is Prey, but I don't know if I'd trade that for SH4.

- Hey! Wanna hear a knock knock joke?
- Well sure!
- Knock knock!
- Who's there?
- BUMP
- BUMP who?

...I can't think of a good ending to this, I just need a bump...

[quote name='devildr1ver']next time just pm me, but i forgot to mention i got three copies of sonic adventure for the dreamcast .. lol[/quote]
I would've PM'd you, but I'm running out of space and waiting for replies from people, so I don't want to use up that space, (I guess I could've just deleted it afterwards though. Oh well).

I still don't know what you want from my list...

[quote name='d00k']I would've PM'd you, but I'm running out of space and waiting for replies from people, so I don't want to use up that space, (I guess I could've just deleted it afterwards though. Oh well).

I still don't know what you want from my list...[/QUOTE]

the only thing i actually found in your list was prey.....and indigo prophecy

[quote name='devildr1ver']the only thing i actually found in your list was prey.....and indigo prophecy[/quote]

Ok, I'll go through your list and see if I can find a good trade.

bread's done
Back