Lumines madness!

I bought one yesterday just incase I wouldnt be able to get a version 2.71 PSP, but I soon after got one, so im selling my lumines on ebay.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']The price spike will last half a week, tops.[/QUOTE]

possibly, until it's out of print/patched.

This is ridiculous...anyway on ebay, the highest so far as of right now is $71 new and used. Average is about $40-50. I am considering flipping this, could use the extra cash

I found a copy at TRU, but left it there for someone else. I already have my own copy and figured I didn't feel like going through the ebay thing for $25 profit or whatever if it sold for $50. Hopefully someone else who just wants to play it can buy it now or whatever.

Why is this game selling for so much? Isn't it like $10-20 new for the PSP.

I love it on my 360 and just bought the new DLC.

how does this work.

Play this and downgrade then if i need 3.7 i just upgrade again and then Downgrade again with this game???

glad i didnt sell my sealed copy to Gamecrazy monday for 7.

Love to get 50 or 60 out of it. Know a few places that have a few used copies (blockbuster) and it makes it better with buy 1 get 1

I was lucky and scored a GH copy at CC for $13. Then I struck lightning because I went to TRU for the B2G1 and scored a black label copy for $14 so in total I paid $27 for both copies. I plan on flipping one and I don't even care how much it goes for as long as it is more than $27 which means I get to keep my black label for free.

If I wasn't going out of town I would totally have flipped this shizz, no questions asked.

Probably would have done my own copy, then go to CC and gotten one of those for $13 to replace it.

[quote name='Apossum']looks like it's already slowing down[/QUOTE]
Probably because at the moment there are 202 up for sale :lol:

[quote name='Pookymeister']I hope not - i went back to that TRU ;)[/QUOTE]

yeah, you and everybody else went back to TRU :lol:

still worth holding on to a sealed copy. Sony will patch the game, unpatched copies will dry up from B+M stores, and it'll go back up in price.

Yeah, I think I missed this boat. A year ago I would have been all over this - now it is just, meh... I'm growing weary of eBay I guess.

I did a BIN yesterday for just under $40 shipped and it was snatched up in less than an hour. Didn't even have to use a Gallery picture. Now I get to keep my other Lumines for free so I'm happy.

Wow, that's pretty bizzare o_O

Hopefully this ends up happening with some other old PSP games I wanna get rid of XD

RR, Untold Legends, Burnout Legends, DW, etc...That would be pretty awesome.

Sold my copy for $35 in a heartbeat. Thats what I paid for it when the damn thing came out at launch. :) Will be hitting up some stores on Saturday anyway, maybe I shalt stumbleth upon more copies and a replacement for myself.

[quote name='xdl']Sold my copy for $35 in a heartbeat. Thats what I paid for it when the damn thing came out at launch. :) Will be hitting up some stores on Saturday anyway, maybe I shalt stumbleth upon more copies and a replacement for myself.[/quote]
Yea, i tripped over these

[quote name='Pookymeister']Yea, i tripped over these

[/QUOTE]

yeah, that qualifies as a controversial CAG post. prepare to be demonized :lol:

anyway, I've sold 3-- $30 for a disc only, $39 each for complete copies, and $50 for a sealed one. Got 2 more sealed ones up, and 2 more I'm debating whether to sell or to hold on to.

crazy part is that I bought 4 from TRU and still left a ton behind. can people really not find this in their area or are they just THAT lazy (and rich)?

[quote name='Apossum']yeah, that qualifies as a controversial CAG post. prepare to be demonized :lol:

[/quote]

Nah, if someone wanted Lumines that bad, its been $15 forever and those 18 copies have been in that clearance bin for ages im sure :D

[quote name='Pookymeister']Nah, if someone wanted Lumines that bad, its been $15 forever and those 18 copies have been in that clearance bin for ages im sure :D[/quote]

Amen. The games been out for 2 years, and probably on the shelf for as long. I dont know if I would have the balls to walk to the register with a stack that high though. :)

... then again, who knows. :)

[quote name='xdl']Amen. The games been out for 2 years, and probably on the shelf for as long. I dont know if I would have the balls to walk to the register with a stack that high though. :)

... then again, who knows. :)[/quote]

Thank god for handbaskets

got 4, sold 4...for $39.50 each so i netted a nice $80-90 profit...weird though since 2 sold the first night and then nothing for a day and the last 2 just sold in the past hour

curious to see how long this does last

Since I was at TRU last night and they had piles of these I couldn't resist buying a couple. At the time I thought they were back down to $20 (they were at one point Weds I think). I figured even at $20 it's worth a shot. I was surprised to see they went back up again. This is wacky...

I sold one to someone in the Ukraine (that's a new one for me ;)) who requested an invoice early today but has yet to pay. I sent them an invoice with only priority mail or express mail as options (not cheap but unreliable first class).

[quote name='Jedi1979']got 4, sold 4...for $39.50 each so i netted a nice $80-90 profit...weird though since 2 sold the first night and then nothing for a day and the last 2 just sold in the past hour

curious to see how long this does last[/quote]

Hopefully longer than 45 days - thats when return period is up :lol:

seems like it's currently at 34.99 for U.S. shipping, $44-50 for worldwide.

Called up an out-of-the-way TRU and asked if they had any Lumines.
After about 5 mins of waiting, she came back and said they were sold out.

I went anyway and found 6 copies =]

Apparently the Johnstown TRU, which I thought only had 2 copies, may actually have 16. I'm gonna go up tomorrow to see for myself.

bread's done
Back