This is the last OTT. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see that you called it, Wubb. I apologize.

Shrike told me to make this, though. There's going to be no OTT anymore, due to bandwidth.

[quote name='Brak']

Shrike told me to make this, though. There's going to be no OTT anymore, due to bandwidth.[/quote]

:bs: :nottalking:

I dont believe it

[quote name='Maklershed']:bs: :nottalking:

I dont believe it[/QUOTE]
He PM'd me about it. He said that the OTT activity is sucking up too much bandwidth.

That's why a handful of posts would be deleted, here and there.

[quote name='Maklershed']:bs: :nottalking:

I dont believe it[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure you are the only one who was fooled even for a moment.

[quote name='Brak']A graphic novel from the library?

... the shit?[/QUOTE]

Yeah that was my reaction when I discovered they carry them. I was searching for Neil Gaiman novels based on everyone loving him in the 'What are you reading?' thread and a search on him as auther pulled up the 'Marvel 1602' graphic novel. That piqued my curiosity and I quickly searched and put a hold on Watchmen and The Dark Knight Returns - two I've always wanted to check out.

I checked the section at my local branch and it was about 20 comic/US style graphic novels and 200+ Japanese manga. (Which is great and all, but I'm not a big fan of manga.)

Also realized they carry DVDs, but it's nearly all documentaries.

Hm...it seems that much of Central Texas is underwater and people have started looting. Interesting.

It's kinda odd how this happened a few days ago and I'm just hearing about it.

Once again, Liquid, College Station has managed to somehow miss all these torrential downpours.

This has been the case for the last several months, when many surrounding areas are - apparently - underwater.

[quote name='Brak']This new intern at my work looks good. ;o[/quote]

Could you dallow her?

(dallow = to take a stalker picture of person unbeknownst to subject)

[quote name='Strell']Once again, Liquid, College Station has managed to somehow miss all these torrential downpours.

This has been the case for the last several months, when many surrounding areas are - apparently - underwater.[/QUOTE]
Lucky, I guess. Too bad you won't be able to be out there marauding though ;).

[quote name='wubb']That piqued my curiosity and I quickly searched and put a hold on Watchmen and The Dark Knight Returns - two I've always wanted to check out.[/QUOTE]Both are excellent.

[quote name='Maklershed']Could you dallow her?

(dallow = to take a stalker picture of person unbeknownst to subject)[/QUOTE]

I didn't know there was a term for that.

Does dallow apply for just photos or video as well?

[quote name='Maklershed']For now just pictures but I'm sure it will spread to video soon enough.[/QUOTE]

Very nice haha.

[quote name='anomynous']Everybody go see Live Free or Die Hard now, a lot better than I was expecting[/quote]

Dying to see this...

Still need to see Pirates of the Caribbean 3 and the new Harry Potter flick too.

Die Hard reviewed pretty well. If I go see a movie over the 4th (which is likely) it will probably be either this or Transformers.

Ratatouie is reviewing amazingly well. That's definitely not going to help Evan Almighty's numbers.

I'm planning to see Ratatouille on Saturday with my daughter but my wife is due with our second baby any day now. It's pretty much all I can think about and I'm finding it hard to concentrate at work. I'm hoping she goes into labor soon - I can't wait!

[quote name='javeryh']I'm planning to see Ratatouille on Saturday with my daughter but my wife is due with our second baby any day now. It's pretty much all I can think about and I'm finding it hard to concentrate at work. I'm hoping she goes into labor soon - I can't wait![/QUOTE]

Awesome man.

Just sitting there staring at the phone, huh? :)

[quote name='wubb']Awesome man.

Just sitting there staring at the phone, huh? :)[/quote]

Pretty much. Every time it rings I'm like "is this it?" It's so nervewracking I can barely stand it. I can't imagine how she feels.

Can you imagine before cell phones?

"Bill, I'm going to the bathroom, if my phone rings you gotta answer it!"

Slickdeals is letting me down. I haven't bought any crap I don't really need for over a week now.

I thought about the LEGO amusement park set that's still on the front page, but nah. If it was a castle with a bunch of little lego knights and a few horses, I'd have been all over it.

[quote name='javeryh']Pretty much. Every time it rings I'm like "is this it?" It's so nervewracking I can barely stand it. I can't imagine how she feels.[/quote]I'm sure you'll have PSP/DS packed and ready to go. :D

[quote name='wubb']Slickdeals is letting me down. I haven't bought any crap I don't really need for over a week now.

I thought about the LEGO amusement park set that's still on the front page, but nah. If it was a castle with a bunch of little lego knights and a few horses, I'd have been all over it.[/QUOTE]

Haha wubb, I was so close to buying that and the airport (which went sold out when I was looking at it). But then I was like, where the hell am I going to put this stuff? and my gf would have killed me.

Morning.

[quote name='shrike4242']I'm sure you'll have PSP/DS packed and ready to go. :D[/QUOTE]
No response to these alleged "Last OTT ever" orders? :whistle2:k

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']No response to these alleged "Last OTT ever" orders? :whistle2:k[/quote]I don't know what you're talking about. :whistle2:s

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back