Valkyrie Profile Lenneth for the PSP $16.96 maybe YMMV

ZerotypeX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
109 (100%)
Went to a CC today to look for VT3, but surprisingly found Valkyrie Profile Lenneth for the PSP for $16.96. I went to the CC in Naperville, IL and only found 2 copies, bought one. Hopefully this is a storewide clearance.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Went to a CC today to look for VT3, but surprisingly found Valkyrie Profile Lenneth for the PSP for $16.96. I went to the CC in Naperville, IL and only found 2 copies, bought one. Hopefully this is a storewide clearance.[/QUOTE]

Its is, and there is a thread about it, thanks for trying

glad to see people are finding these at CC still. better prices though when they had the cool deals glitch at $12.72 i believe

[quote name='phear3d']glad to see people are finding these at CC still. better prices though when they had the cool deals glitch at $12.72 i believe[/QUOTE]

Well, it will be $12.72 again in a little over a week. ZerotypeX, save that receipt and price adjust!

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Sweet, VPL for $12.72. I just bring in my receipt and ad and they should adjust the prices accrodingly then?[/QUOTE]

You don't even need an ad. Just say this item you bought is on sale and you'd like to get a price adjustment. The sale price should be in the system.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I saw this thread yesterday and was pissed to learn that VP Lenneth was cleared out and I missed it. But I figured I'd go take a look and maybe I'll get lucky.

And I said! I snagged the last copy at my CC along with 2 copies of Lumines!

You rock OP!:)

EDIT* Oh, this might get even sweeter if I can PM it!:D

bread's done
Back