Lots Of Free Stuff

I requested the shirts too I like the national gaurd shirt =) I will jsut rip the sleeves off and look tough with my glasses on oh yeah!!! lol

[quote name='life.exe']The Free USB drive isnt legit. That Sun site was posted here months ago and nobody recieved anything.[/quote]

THAT SUCKS... =/ I have two usb drives and one USB HDD anyways I dont need another one =p

[quote name='life.exe']The Free USB drive isnt legit. That Sun site was posted here months ago and nobody recieved anything.[/quote]
This is what I get for not scrolling down, dammit. xD

...WHOA!...did you hear that? it...it...it sounded like a LAWSUITE AGAINST THEM FOR FRAUD, come on whos with me?

come on then, every one gets a torch and pitchfork, were goin' pillagin!

I don't think it's exactly yesall4free's fault

most of these free sites only list what appears to be real
Atleast with these guys it appears if you read what the members all say, 90% of what's listed actually does turn up. And they don't list any scam type offers, you all know the ones I mean- free computer, free holidays, oh and a free house and land package :lol:

Good on them for making the effort to only list good freebies :applause:

I got them :lol:

It says you can try again tomorrow but you'll obviously have to be quick, I can only imagine how many people are grabbing this stuff

[quote name='lol17']I got them :lol:

It says you can try again tomorrow but you'll obviously have to be quick, I can only imagine how many people are grabbing this stuff[/QUOTE]

What time did you get them and what timezone are you in?

[quote name='Babber2wocky']Constipation Pills To All My Friends!!!![/quote]

Never gets old...unless of course your on the receiving end of all this stuff haha

Got them just after 12 standard time

Actually have got heaps of stuff and waiting for 10 times that still to come.
Most stuff I applied for said it would take roughly 6-8 weeks, so I guess I'll just sit by my window waiting for my mailman to turn up :lol:

I got my two rings from stop a online preditor, Two Doggy Treats, 2 Kahlua Bottle Stickers and other stuff I cant remember lol so yeah any day some other stuff will arrive like my shirts and crap =p

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I got a free lemonade stand.
I don't know what to do with it. :p[/quote]

Im still waitig for mine.

[quote name='xironmanx']Im still waitig for mine.[/quote]

I SOOO Ohope mine comes! I ordered all kinds of crap, but this I want the most.

Hey, Nice Site Op. I was looking for a site like this ever since the Old Phreebie.net went down a few months ago, good to see one as organized as this one.

In for some T shirts and Samples. I'll let you know if i get anything.

[quote name='moleman']Hey, Nice Site Op. I was looking for a site like this ever since the Old Phreebie.net went down a few months ago, good to see one as organized as this one.

In for some T shirts and Samples. I'll let you know if i get anything.[/quote]

Its kool were even since I like ur sig lol OMG im the red ranger LOL

bread's done
Back