Paying $25 to go green at 360elite4free.com!

JMD1014

CAGiversary!
I am offering a quick and easy $25 through PayPal to anyone who can do an offer for me at 360elite4free.com. Whoever wants to help me out will have the money sent to them via PayPal as soon as they go green. I only have 2 referrals so far, so any help will be greatly appreciated.

There are various easy offers that cost very little to complete. Please help me out. Let me know if you are interested by PMing me or posting in this thread. Thanks.

Bump. My referral link is in my sig if anyone is interested. This is a quick and easy $25 in your pocket for completing one of several free trial offers.

You can't, unless you make another account with a different email address. Even that might be risky. I'm not sure but I think if you haven't completed an offer with your current account, you can make an account with another email address and use that one to complete an offer. If you did that, you would use my referral link.

If you want, e-mail the people who run the site and ask them if you are allowed to do that and let me know what happens.

[quote name='JMD1014']You can't, unless you make another account with a different email address. Even that might be risky.[/quote] thats violating the TOS, you don't want to do that

[quote name='JMD1014']I'm not sure but I think if you haven't completed an offer with your current account, you can make an account with another email address and use that one to complete an offer.[/quote] he'd have to open up a support ticket saying that he wants to abandon his account, once thats approved, then he can sign up under you. Of course it only can be done if an offer hasn't been completed on his initial account.

If you haven't already, start your own thread with that referral link in it. Don't come to my thread and put your link up expecting me or other people to sign up for you, that is not the purpose of this thread.

I now have 4 referrals with someone else waiting to go green. I will pay you the instant I learn that you have gone green for me and I have people that can verify that I am not trying to get referrals without paying.

Bump.
I'm at 7/10 and I'm waiting for someone else to go green as I write this. If anyone is interested, PM me.

Bump, I'm now at 9/10 for this site. That means I can only give $25 to one last person. Let me know if you are interested, PM me.

I'm still at 9/10 for this site, even though I know my friend did an offer 2 weeks ago that still hasn't gone through, that would give me my 10th referral. I am getting tired of waiting for him to go green so the offer of $25 is still on the table for one more person. I am also offering an extra $5 if you go green within 24 hours of signup. First person to PM me will get the money.

bread's done
Back