Circut City in Metzger

eldergamer

CAGiversary!
After drooling over some of the circut city clearence threads here for a while I had really high hopes for when I made my first real trip to a circut city. We went to the one in metzger. (by the washington square mall? I think it was metzger) Anyway, it was a major let-down. No clearence bins, and nothiing I could find much cheaper somewhere else. (CC had harvest moon ds for $29 where was best buy has it for $9).
Should I just try other circut city's or stay with my best buy?

[quote name='eldergamer']After drooling over some of the circut city clearence threads here for a while I had really high hopes for when I made my first real trip to a circut city. We went to the one in metzger. (by the washington square mall? I think it was metzger) Anyway, it was a major let-down. No clearence bins, and nothiing I could find much cheaper somewhere else. (CC had harvest moon ds for $29 where was best buy has it for $9).
Should I just try other circut city's or stay with my best buy?[/quote]
Do you mean the CC in Tigard, OR? I went to the Clackamas store yesterday and they did have a clearance bin but nothing outstanding was in there. No VT3 nor DOAX2 for sure.

I guess it was in Tigard. It's really hard to tell where one of these towns/suburbs end and one begins down here. There wasn't even a clearence bin at the cc I went to yesterday.

bread's done
Back