Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
what was the website that helped with the chiktionary game?

and when you order like windows vista when you get the 6000 points do you have to pay shipping or anything like that?

[quote name='Jobbercho']I don't know where the thread went, but I did order a Zune today. :)[/QUOTE]

Haha congrats. Well earned.

[quote name='Jobbercho']I don't know where the thread went, but I did order a Zune today. :)[/quote]

Did you get a confirmation e-mail notice when you put down your order?

Not sure if this is against the rules, if so please delete post. But I just started playing my wifes account and was wondering if anyone had the updated Flexicon list. Not a macro, the list of puzzles. Thanks

[quote name='ShadowXSoldier']Did you get a confirmation e-mail notice when you put down your order?[/QUOTE]

Immediately after.

Your Live Search Club prize order has been confirmed.

Your order confirmation # is: 17400xxxxx

Your order details are as follows:
Shipping Address: ---------------
Item Description: Microsoft Zune
Quantity: 1
Estimated Ship Date: 8/28/2007

[quote name='Jobbercho']Immediately after.[/quote]

Nice, Im going for that aswell, but I still need another 8,000 tickets :cry:

[quote name='life.exe']Nice, Im going for that aswell, but I still need another 8,000 tickets :cry:[/quote] 6820 left for me! Hopefully I get half of it by today by playing flexicon.

Does anyone know the cap for points for Chicktionary and Flexicon per day?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm asking for about 6 people in my office.

[quote name='Jobbercho'] Your Live Search Club prize order has been confirmed.

Your order confirmation # is: 17400xxxxx

Your order details are as follows:
Shipping Address: ---------------
Item Description: Microsoft Zune
Quantity: 1
Estimated Ship Date: 8/28/2007.[/quote]
Maaan, I put my order for the Zune yesterday monring around 11am, but I never got the order confirmation e-mail. Shoudl i do something, or just wait it out? Not sure how to get my points back.. anyone have any suggestions to what I should do?

[quote name='djbooba']Does anyone know the cap for points for Chicktionary and Flexicon per day?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm asking for about 6 people in my office.[/quote]

theres no "per day" limit. theres a 7000 limit for chicktionary and over 9500 for flexicon right now.

wow you guys must eat, sleep and breathe this site.. at 25pts a game that is fantastic to get enough points for zume...

I have only 11k right now, and I'm shooting for the Zune. I can do 2k+ tickets worth of Flexicon a day, so I should be able to get 20k by the end of week. :( feels like you're grinding to get the prizes, lol.

By the way, does anyone know if they're going to put Microsoft Office 2007 back up? I really need that :D

lol everytime I open the front page for live.club, all i see is "look who just earned a ____" "0 games played"

I have a bad feeling they might shut down soon..lets hope not.

Is anyone else stuck at 3820 Crosswire points? It says I've completed all puzzles. The leaderboard shows a max of 4280...

[quote name='nikelecious91']lol everytime I open the front page for live.club, all i see is "look who just earned a ____" "0 games played"

I have a bad feeling they might shut down soon..lets hope not.[/QUOTE]
Thats likely a bug in their system .. I don't think games played is accurate.

[quote name='cardiff']Is anyone else stuck at 3820 Crosswire points? It says I've completed all puzzles. The leaderboard shows a max of 4280...[/QUOTE]
They completed the prior set, when they upload new puzzles, they remove some of the old and add new.

[quote name='nikelecious91']lol everytime I open the front page for live.club, all i see is "look who just earned a ____" "0 games played"

I have a bad feeling they might shut down soon..lets hope not.[/quote]
Exactly what I'm afraid of. Hopefully Microsoft cracks down on the macro cheating soon.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']I'd rather have it deleted than having a bunch of random people keep posting how to get cheats.[/QUOTE]

Same here! The more people abuse the site, the faster it'll be taken down for those who are using it legitimately.

[quote name='RESmonkey']Arrrgh maytes! Anyone here get 20K yet?[/quote] Almost, I need to finish all the flexicon games though. 13,630 right now.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']About 400 points away from my first and only Vista......woot.

Previously ordered:

-Controller
-Kameo[/QUOTE]

Have either of those shipped yet?

[quote name='musha666']Have either of those shipped yet?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to this know this too... I order Kameo yesterday and the estimated ship date is 8/27/07!

Am I supposed to do anything with the order confirmation number in the email that I got? What is the number even for?

The number is incase something goes wrong, they know exactly what order you had, save it just in case.

They wont be shipping Vista's (or any other backordered prize) for at LEAST another week or so. hang tight guys. it's free afterall...

Any idea if Vista is an actual boxed copy or just a code to download it? A friend participated in an Office '07 giveaway and all he got in a the mail was download information.

[quote name='TwistedBishop']So someone has actually received a copy of Vista already?[/QUOTE]
Yes.

[quote name='bcb4589']how much can the vista ultimate generally be sold for?[/QUOTE]
Probably $200ish, however eBay would be flooded more by the time you'd receive yours if you began now.
I'd get it to use it, personally.

[quote name='CorneliousJD']The number is incase something goes wrong, they know exactly what order you had, save it just in case.

They wont be shipping Vista's (or any other backordered prize) for at LEAST another week or so. hang tight guys. it's free afterall...[/quote]

So that means I'll be getting my controller before August?

[quote name='bcb4589']how much can the vista ultimate generally be sold for?[/quote]

It's $399.99 retail. I'm looking to sell it for at least $300..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back