[DEAD-online] ebgames.com: F-Zero GX (GC) $9.99 NEW

Yeah, this wasn't available online yesterday...updating front page post now...
Now EB needs to get the $5 off $19.99 USED coupon going and we are all set.

[quote name='waxHead']everyone's always so quick to point out "re-posted" deals, no wonder I don't post as often.[/quote]

Well after being here for a while, you should be familiar with the search function... but yea, people do jump way too quick and way too hard on reposts.

[quote name='waxHead']everyone's always so quick to point out "re-posted" deals, no wonder I don't post as often.[/quote]

Yeah, people are try to help and then others actually take up their time to show that it was already posted. Who cares if it's already posted! A lot of times people miss the original posts.

[quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='waxHead']everyone's always so quick to point out "re-posted" deals, no wonder I don't post as often.[/quote]

Well after being here for a while, you should be familiar with the search function... but yea, people do jump way too quick and way too hard on reposts.[/quote]

this had not been posted before. it was in the EB Games Columbus Day sale thread for B&M stores, which I'd read since the first day it was posted, but was NOT online. I figured I'd help some ppl out who couldn't make it to their B&M store, since this hadn't been online until this morning, and the first post I get about it says it's a re-post.

[quote name='CheapyD']Yeah, this wasn't available online yesterday...updating front page post now...
Now EB needs to get the $5 off $19.99 USED coupon going and we are all set.[/quote]

The coupon is up. I'll post it here.

"Receive $5 off any Pre-Played game $19.99 or more!
Save $5 off any in-stock Pre-Played game $19.99 or more. To save $5 off your purchase, enter any Pre-Played game $19.99 or more and enter coupon code EB37242 in your cart. One offer per customer. May not be combined with other offers except EBEdge card discount."

Straight from the online sale at ebgames.com.

From the wording it looks like you have to have 1 game at $19.99 and not 2+ games totalling up to $19.99 for the coupon to work? PPLAY15 + edge card + SAVER is a better deal. (Unless this stacks)

Can anyone confirm? I'd try it myself but EB has a history of blocking limited use coupons based on just trying the coupon, whether or not you acutally complete the order. (I don't know if this is a limited use coupon or not, BTW.)

Is that price valid at the store as well? Better yet, are all of the Columbus Deals posted on the home page valid in the store?

yeah, its getting annoying

bread's done
Back