2 month trial for XBOX LIVE.

geesefromdaeast

CAG Veteran
I just hooked up xbox up to my internet so i can get xbox live but now I need a subscription code. Can any one pm your 2 month trial codes if you coulnt use them. plzz help me out. They are from the little scratch off slips that come with the games.

I don't think anyone would give 2 month xbox live subscription to someone that just signed up this month and hasn't contributed anything yet. I'll give you a 2 day trial though, not sure if it works on the regular xbox.

So you signed up, just today, to beg for a 2 Month trial code?

Besides, I would think most are expired by now.

Depending on where he lives and the turnover check out the used games in eb/gs I've been lucky to find a card stuck in the book of a used game

the shop around here seems to leave what ever is stuck in the book when they get one in..

funny to buy a 6.99 game and find an old $34.99 slip inside..

Depending on where he lives and the turnover check out the used games in eb/gs I've been lucky to find a card stuck in the book of a used game

the shop around here seems to leave what ever is stuck in the book when they get one in..

funny to buy a 6.99 game and find an old $34.99 slip inside..

kensterdotnet can u pm me that 2 day trial so i can see if it works.. i just want to see how xbox live is and im considering to go out and get a 12 month subscription but i just want to see how it is

hey guys i really need xbox live 48 hour trial codes ..cuz im kinda strapped for cash ...........any codes would be much appreciated...pm me if u are willin to give some...thnx in advance

[quote name='geesefromdaeast']i wanted to try it cuz i think i can beat alot of people like u all in some games[/quote]

I'm afraid you won't find anyone here who still plays the original Xbox.

[quote name='[email protected]']hey guys i really need xbox live 48 hour trial codes ..cuz im kinda strapped for cash ...........any codes would be much appreciated...pm me if u are willin to give some...thnx in advance[/quote]
nice job bumping a year old thread, dip fuzz.

common guys, help your fellow CAGs and give up some 2 month cards. We all know you're holding out.

[quote name='TooShort4']nice job bumping a year old thread, dip fuzz.[/quote]

:rofl:

at least he searched

[quote name='tivo']:rofl:

at least he searched[/quote]

and Yes, I will keep bumping this thread up with stupid replies until some damn xbox live subscriptions are given away for free.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Somebody lock this damn thread already.[/quote]

I wish someone would lock it. That way no newbie members that just registered today can bump a old thread asking for free codes.

would ne1 be kind enough to give me a 48 hour trial code or 1 month code.........i really need it cuz i have got everything hooked up but a code...pm me if u wanna give me some...thnx in advance

[quote name='[email protected]']would ne1 be kind enough to give me a 48 hour trial code or 1 month code.........i really need it cuz i have got everything hooked up but a code...pm me if u wanna give me some...thnx in advance[/quote]

Nobody likes a beggar man.

I don't see what the big deal about locking this thread is? If somebody wants a 48 hour code and if somebody else has one to spare why not. If you don't want to give anybody anything then you don't have to take time out of your life and post. Anyways, I have a few free requests:

1. 12+! Months of XBL
2. Halo 3
3. 1600 MS Points
4. A semester's tuition at my College
5. A new car
6. PS3

Thanks in advance.

:cool:

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Plus, this is the cheap ass gamer forum, do you think we would have extras to hand out if we were cheap?[/QUOTE]

this is actually worth quoting. don't expect to see it in my sig tho...

bread's done
Back